6 Months Later

We sat in courtroom for what seemed forever to get the verdict for Johnny. I felt Ayana stiffen up when she see's him. She has been having nightmares every now and than when she is overly stressed or extremely tired. I am glad I can be here for her today. I am just glad that this will be over with soon. The jury and the judge reenter the room. I squeeze Ayana's hand and she squeezes my hand back. Ayana's parents, my mother, all my siblings and Kaylee sit behind us in support. We stand up until the judge motions for everyone to sit.

Johnny is sitting right in front of us in orange jump suit. He keeps looking back at us and he was told to stop looking at us or else he would be help in contempt. When is trial is over we will head to London for a few months of filming and I looking forward to getting away for a bit. The judge sits down and gets down to letting us know his sentence.

"In the case of Jonathan Vargas I do sentence you to 35 years in the state Prison, no chance of parole" the Judge says.

The guards take Johnny away and he winks at us he blows Ayana a kiss which earns him the finger by my beautiful girl which makes me laugh. He is still trying to mess with us but he is in the past and we are moving on to our future.

We decided it would be best for Ayana to move in with me because Jack and Kaylee would need the extra room for their baby. The move in was seamless because she was at my house every night anyways. We have only spent a few nights apart here and there when I had to interviews in Chicago or some talks in Los Angeles. I would call her after to see how she thought I did and she would say your looked hot babe and that would make me laugh.

I took advantage of the time I was in California to fly to San Francisco to meet up with Ayana's parents to ask for their blessing to ask Ayana to marry me. I got their full blessing and I told them that they would be included in the proposal .We got all our necessary documents to fly out to London with no time to spare.

We flew out to London in first-class. First time for the both of us courtesy of Tony. We where like kids in a candy store. Anything we wanted to eat or drink and a masseuse. We watched movies, napped, and just cherished our time together; until the craziness of filming would begin. When we got to London we have crazy jet lag. We have four days until we start filming and have one day off during filming.

I now understand the reason they had us fly out four days early.Jet lag is no joke we slept one whole day. We lounged around the suite the next day. We finally ventured out on the third day to sightsee it was beautiful seeing Ayana's excitement to everything. We saw Big Ben and we went to Harrods which we bought four Paddington Bears for the triplets and Jack and Kaylee soon to be born baby girl.

Ayana has been planning a baby shower with my mom and her mother from all the way over here. I sometimes have to remind her to slow down and she does the same for me. I feel really bad when filming goes over and she is alone at the suite but she says it gives her time to develop all the photos. I still have some more filming to do in London.

We were able to get a break from filming in London to come to New York to throw the surprise baby shower for Kaylee and Jack. After the baby shower was over, Kaylee went into labor I am so happy that we are here for the birth of Jack and Kaylee's baby girl, Ariana who they had a home birth and I was happy that Ayana got to be present in room when Ariana was born .

We also got to celebrate Jesse and Zoe's triplet's birthday party. Wow three babies are sure a handful now that they are walking. At the party Julia came and apologized for treating me bad. She even told me that she was proud of my career and that dad would be too. I was glad that we are able to put that in the past and move on. Ayana and I got to baby sit the triplets for a weekend and man I was exhausted when they left but I really loved having them.