Chapter 25

I wake up and look over at Ayana sound asleep. We lie there naked wrapped in each other's arms. My mind drifts back to last night. Movies make lovemaking look so perfect. I mean being with her was a dream come true but it was a bit awkward at first. I felt like a bumbling idiot trying to figure everything out. They say that practice makes perfect and we sure got a lot of practice last night that's for sure. Last night was magical.

I untangle myeslf from Ayana kissing her gently on her bare shoulder. I cover her with a blanket. I grab my underware and put them on. I head into he kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. I decide that I want to do something special for her. I go into the room quietly and grab a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. I decide that I will make her breakfast but I would need to go the store for what I have planned.

I walk to Jay and LLoyds Kosher Deli just up the block. I get all the breakfast items that I will need and head back to the house. I peek into my bedroom and notice that she is still sleeping. Great I 'll have enough time to make everything before she wakes up. I take the bagels out of the bag and toast them. I grab the loks and cream cheese and place them on the bagles. I cut up and wash the stawberries. I make a cream that mama taught me. My face feels sore from the face splitting grin I have had all morning. My phone ring.

"Hello, Tony."

"Good Morning my boy. Well it looks like you landed the role! Congratulations my dear boy."

"What are you serious?"

"You always had the role. They just wanted to find the perfect child to play your son. They found him. Or shall I say you found him. Jonah will be playing he part of your son."

"Excellent."

"We will start filming in about 2 months, give or take. It will be a six month shoot. Three months in London and three months in San Francisco."

"Wow, that is a long time to be away."

"I knew you would say that. The Management team is really impressed with Ayana. They would love for her to be the offical photographer of the cast.

"That's amazing! Tony thank you."

"No. Thank you. I am so sorry for interfering with Ayana. You compliment each other very well. I am truly happy for you."

"It's all good Tony. You want me to tell her about the job?"

"Yes. Please. Talk soon."

I hang up with a smile on my face. I can feel Ayana's arms wrap around my waist. I place my hand over her hands. I love the feeling of her arms around me. It makes everything right in the world.

"Morning baby." she says as she nuzzles my back and she places tiny kisses down my back.

"Morning sleepy head. I made us some breakfast and coffee."

"Oh." Ayana sounds surprised.

"Yeah. Let's eat on the stoop before it gets to warm out."

"What's on the menu Love?"

" Bagels with loks and strawberries with cream."

"Sounds Divine."

I grab everything and place it on a tray. Ayana opens the front door for me. I go outside and place the tray on large cement slab that I use as a table sometimes. I guide Ayana to lower step to sit down. I begin to hand her the food I prepared for her. I grab mine and sit behind her pulling her between my legs. She settles in and rests her casted arm on my thigh. We enjoy our breakfast in the morning sun. I move her hair behind her ear and kiss her neck below her ear causing her to shiver and giggle a bit.

"Last night was amazing." I whisper.

"Yes, it was amazing. She says as her face flashes red. I turn around to face her and I kiss her on the lips gently.

"Don't be embarrassed. What we shared was one of the most beautiful moments of my life."

"I know. It's just so new and amazing. I can't get enough of you." She smiles. We share a passionate kiss. She pulls away and she grabs a strawberry from the dish and feeds it to me.

"Stop or I'll have to throw you over my shoulder and take you back in the house. "

"Promise." She laughs. I wink at her.

"Hey, guess what?"

"What?"

"I got cast in a movie!"

"Really!" That's great babe."

"Yeah. Jonah got cast to play my son." I laugh. It's a six month shoot. Three in London and three in San Franisco."

"Three months in London." Her face drops. She turns aways so she has that her back facing me now.

"Yeah." I say. I pull her close to me. " Do you have a passport?"

"What?" She turns quickly to face me.

"Your coming with me babe. Tony wants you to be the offical photographer of the cast.

"Really!"

"Yes. I won't go without you."

"That is so amazing."

"The sky's the limit baby." I hug her tightly.

I group of young kids begin to play stickball in the street. We watch and cheer them on for a bit. I stand up I grab Ayana and throw her over my shoulder she laughs. I smack her on the bottom and she squeals and laughs harder.

"I need you now and always." I tell her.