39

Elise's Pov
I woke up. How did I sleep?  I checked the time and it's 9 o clock. No I left Ethan alone. I quickly dressed up erranged my hair, did some make up and wait Elodie?

I woke her up. "What time is it?" She asked frightened. "9 am. I'm going near Ethan when you wake up and finish text me okay?" I said. "Okay "she said.

I slipped on my sneakers and went to the hospital.

I ran to his ward. I sighed luckily he was still there interwined with all the pipes and machines.

He was asleep well I think. I grabbed his hand. "Ethan. I'm sorry I left you alone but my sister visited" I said. No response. Then his head turned to face mine and I opened his eyes.

"I'm so happy for you Elly "He said. His voice was cracked. "Ethan"my heart was shattered.

"Don't cry baby girl." He said. "But Eth you're .." I cried.

"I know Elise. I'm not dumb even though no body wants to tell me. I know I might die now there is 90% I die."he cried.

"This stupid lung cancer won. I'm still going to be strong but please baby don't give up my hopes." I said.

I nodded. His hair was shaved because of chemo so he is always with a beanie. I can't believe it, he is in a really bad situation yet I still see that smile I fell in love with.

"Ethan remeber our little deal?"I said giggling. He sighed. "Yeah. We were stupid and crazy. What were we thinking?"he said.

"What deal?"we turned around and saw Grayson. Oh fuck.

"You were hear the whole time?" I asked. "No I just arrived and heard "deal"he said.

"It's nothing" Ethan said. Grayson smirked. "Spill" he said. "No" I said.

"I know it was a sex deal dufass. You are both insane in the head" Grayson said. We all started laughing.

"Elise!" Ethan yelled. He was loosing his breathe. "Doctors!" Grayson yelled. "Please Ethan stay with me. Breathe in and out. In and out" he did as he was told.

Then a nurse came and put an oxygen mask over his face.

"You ought to leave now. Mr Dolan needs rest" the nurse.

He just had an asthma attack wtf?  No need for all the instructions.

Wait he didn't have an asthma attack. Oh shit.

Ethan stay strong baby...