14

Elise's Pov
I changed. My hair is now purple, I have a tattoo on my hand which reminds me to always smile and my style is different.

"Dang girl you look hot" Luana said.

I received a text.

Dad- hey Elise. I know you may be having fun. But really wish of you come back for a while. I mean you are still young may be you'll go back to New York when you are 18 but please come back. Xxx dad

Me- Kay dad. I'll be coming home as soon as possible..

Dad- so glad honey. See you soon xxx

I looked at Luana. "I'm flying to New Jersey. Back home. Dad needs me. Want to come?" I asked her.

She quickly went on her phone and texted something.

"Yepp my mum lets me. Oh this is so fun. Come on girl let's book our flight" Luana said. We booked out flight and flew to New Jersey. That means we have to go to school. Ethan.

***

"Honey I missed you" dad said hugging me. "Me too dad. Hey this is Luana my besty.  Luana this is my dad and that is Cody my brother" I said.

"Hello " Luana said. "Hello Luana"dad said. We drove home.

"Wow you changed Elise. A lot " Cody said. "Yeah" I said. It was pretty late. "Luana you can sleep in my room. My bed is pretty big.

"Goodnight dad" I said. "Goodnight El. So Glad you are back" dad said.

****
Next day.
"Lu were going to school" I said.
"Oh I'm so excited New people" she said. "Well it's not new for me unfortunetly" I said. "Don't worry gurl now you have me" she said. I nodded. I drove to school. I missed my car.

Ahh i can already smell the scent of hoes and players.

We got out of the car. Ready to make an entrance. We walked up to the door everyone was looking.

"Welcome back Elise. So Glad you are here" aunt aka Mrs Pascal said. "Yeah I'm thrilled"I said sarcasticly.

We walked up to our lockers. "So far so good" Luana said. "Yeah you'll see the devil himself soon" I said. "What do you mean?"she asked. "You'll see" I said. The bell rang. Off to our class.

Wait for it..