19

That is Elise⬆
Elise's Pov
The next day.
I woke up and went to school. Same routine as always with Luana behind me still asleep. Sleep walking.

"GRAY my friend"I yelled.

"Elise stay away from Ethan" Gray said.

"Why?"I asked.

"He's mad that you left him. He'll hurt you" Gray said. What?

"Gray what are you talking about? Ethan will never hurt me"i said.

Good way to start the day.

"Elise. Come here"i heard Ethan yell. Yepp he was angry.

Fuck.

"Elise run "Grayson yelled.
"Where?" I asked.

"To your house" he said. I started running Luana following me. Ethan was behind me chasing me.

I ran as my legs could carry me.

Then i tripped. I wasn't looking straight.

"Ahh "I yelled. My leg was all bruised and blood was spilling.

Ethan was close. My leg couldn't stop bleeding.

"Ethan leave me alone. I'm just hurt. I don't want any bullshit from you"I yelled.

He was near me now.

"Why the fuck would you leave me?"he yelled.

"Ethan. You and I were never a thing. Don't you remeber? We said no feelings?"I said.

"Fuck your stupid smart brain."he yelled. He kicked me and ran away. "Ouch"I said.

I couldn't get up. My legs were hurting  and blood began to spill again from the kick.

"Elise. We came for you"Luana said.

"You fell?"Grayson asked.

"Yes and your stupid brother kicked me"i said. "That son of a mother"

"Grayson! Come help me instead of calling your brother mean names" I said .

He lifted me up and carried me home.

"Go to school guys. I'll be fine"I said.

"You sure?"Luana asked. I nodded.

"Okay then. See you soon Elise"Grayson said. "Bye. Behave and no funny business"i said. "Elise we are friends for my sake"Luana said. I burst out laughing.

"God you're adorable when you are mad"I said. She held out her middle finger."Love you too"I said.

😂😂 (this is me and my friend)

I got a text.

Fuckbuddy- great I got a detention all because of you. Fuck you. You're going to pay for this.
Me-go fuck yourself Ethan. Stay away from me.

I changed his nickname.

Psycho-😤bitch

I ignored him. I layed on my bed and took a long nap. One that I haven't taken in ages.....