32

Elise's Pov
We kept staring at each other. Trying to go trough our memory and see if we can remeber.

"No. Never met you"i siad. "No I'm sure we did. What's your name? If I may ask" she said.

" Elise. Elise Clayton"I said. She swallowed hard. "You're.. Youre... oh my god. My name is Elodie. Elodie Clayton"she  said.

"So this means were related?"I asked. "Yes silly. I'm your long lost sister."She said. That's when I blanked out. Memories from when I was young came back to me.

*"Elodie don't leave. Come back for me sissy" I said crying in dad's arms. We will be back love"mum siad kissing my forehead. "I'll take you with me when you're older Elise. We'll see our favourite band together" Elodie said.

**

"Sweety. Elodie and mum passed away in an accident"dad said. I cried. And cried.*

***

"Elise"I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes. "Elodie"i yelled. She came running and hugging me.

"Elodie where have you been? We missed you. We thought you were dead" I cried.

"Dad never loved me Elise. Yes mum passed away.  I told the doctors to tell dad that I passed away too. I was only 14 but I went living with a foster family, a friend of mine. Now i live on my own"she said. The others were all shocked and unaware what was happening.

"Come back. We'll tell dad" I said. "No. That's what I was afraid of. You cant tell him Elise. Please"she cried.

"Why?"

"He'll never accept me. I know it."She said. Her long hair blowing with the wind. She looked alike me.

"I don't want to lose you Elodie. But I have to leave. What are we going to do?" I asked. "We'll keep in touch. Here I'll give you my mobile number. We'll contact each other."She said. We exchanged numbers. "Can I have yours too?" Grayson asked.

"No fuckboy"she said. "You can have mine" Steph said making the ugliest face ever. "Uh no"he said. "Cut it you dumbass. Let's go. I'll miss you Elodie. Hope we will meet again"I said.

Of course I'm going to see her again I'm her sister for Christ's sake.....