13

Elise's Pov
Luana is crazy. She literly just went up to this stranger and asked him to go out with her. Savage. He declined.

"He wasn't cute anyways"she pouted. "Dufass"I said.

"Shopping?" She asked. "Sure"

We went shopping. I saw this tatoo shop and piercing. I already have piercing but no tatoos. I always wanted one. I sneaked in while Luana was looking at something. I already had in mind what to do. I booked an appointment to come and do it.

"Where were you Elise?"Luana asked.

"Looking at clothes"I said. "I'm starving"she said.

"Mc Dildos?" I asked. "Yes and why do you call Mc Donalds Mc Dildos. It's stupid"she said. "It's funny okay"I said  .

"What efer "she said.

**
Ethan's Pov
"Ethan you are so boring. Let's do something" Meredith said. "Kay babygirl" I smirked. I was drunk. Not knowing what I was doing. Wait?  Whatever.

****

Elise's Pov
I wonder what Ethan is doing? Has he changed?

"Girl snap out of it" Luana snapped. "Kay chill mama"i said. "Come on let's go home. Tonight mac and cheese" she said. "You bet ca" I said.

"Ahh  I love Macaroni!"she yelled. "Stop yelling you freak. People think you are crazy"I said. "Well who said I wasn't?" She said. Oh Lord pray for her.