29

Elise's Pov
"Finally you arrived my bichacho" I said. "Yes. How did you go?" Luana asked. "Went where?"I asked.

"With Ethan. You were here alone with him. Wait. Alone. Did you do something?"she asked suspicious.

"What? No. Of course not. We just talked and played jenga" I said. Fuck why did I say that?

"Ah I love playing jenga. I used to play it when I was young with my mother. Dad and her used to smirk at each other when I say jenga"Luana said.

Oh Luana you're so innocent. "I think i know why they used to smirk"I siad.

"Why?"

"Cause they love playing it. Mostly alone"I siad.

Hold in your laughter Elise.

"Elise come down for dinner" dad yelled. "Coming "

We went down for dinner.
************

"No." Luana said. "What is it?" Cody asked.

"What's wrong Luana?" Dad asked.

"It's mum. She wants me to go back home. She already booked me a flight for tomorrow." Luana cried.

"What? Aw Luana. But you have to go. This is your mother. "I said.

"But I don't want to go. I love it here."she said.  "You'll come back"I said.

She went upstairs packing.

*Ethan's Pov
"Can you not sing Grayson. Its annoying"i yelled. He's in the shower and singing loud as a trumpet.

"No I can't. You're the one that I want. U u u. Yeah"he "sang"

Jesus help me.

His phone vibrated. I checked it

1 New message*

Luana❤ - Hey Graybean. Im leaving tomorrow. I'm going back home. Sorry it's short notice. I don't want to go but I have to. Will miss you xx. Tell Ethan I said Bye. 😭😘

Oh no.

"Grayson!"I yelled.

"What?"he asked opening the door. He only had a towel. You gross person.

I showed him the message.

"Can you read it for me? Remeber I am dyslexic" he said.

I read the message.

"No. You read it wrong. Let me see"he cried. He looked at it. "No. Luana. I'm going to her house" he siad.

"Hey before you leave. You might need these"I said handing him some plasting covering to use when having babies. 😂

Such a good brother.

"Why do you have those? You dont even have a girlfriend"he said. "Geez. Say thank you and shut up" I said.

"I don't need them. I'm not disgusting like you. "He said. I sighed.

Guess I'll become an uncle.