1

Elise's Pov
"Dad I'm going to school"I said. I grabbed my bag. "Okay honey"he replied. Shit I still have mascara on from last night. Nevermind I'll remove it quickly at lunch.

I went on the bus stage and got on the bus. I think this is the worst time of the day. There are many bullies in the bus and I have no friends. Oh there he comes. He's like the hottest guy in school. Along with his twin brother.

"Yo what's up guys"he said. Everyone cheered. I stared at him gazingly.He gave me a nasty look. Guess he doesn't like nerds like me..

"Yo nerdy. If you change and loosen up you'll get a chance" Grayson said winking at me.

I just looked away and huffed in annoyance.

I arrived at school. Everyone is with their friends and I'm always all left alone. Don't worry it's normal for me.

The class bell rang.

I entered class. That hot guy is in my class. Oh his name is Ethan if you didnt know. I sit in the front while he sits in the back with the "cool" kids.

"Okay settle down. You all have an assiment and you'll be paired up." Mrs Pascal said. No not partners.

"Elise you'll be with Natasha" she said. No. I'm never with Ethan. That would be like a total fairytale. Natasha is his girlfriend aka slut.

I heard whispers from the back and felt something on my back. I looked at the piece of paper.

nerdy I think I have better plans than doing this project. Do it all yourself and if you tell Mrs Patty I didn't participate my Ete boo will kick your small ass.

Natty ♡ Ethan

I tore the paper and looked at the board. Fucking slut.

The bell rang. I ran over to Natasha.

"Can we at least meet up? I'll do the project while you fiddle with your nails"I said. "Sure we can do that"she said and sassily walked away.

"I'll come at your house at 6 nerdy"she said. Okay.

*****
At home
"Hey dad I'm having a girl over to help me with my project. She will be here soon"I said.

"Kay honey" dad said. "Is she hot?" Cody asked.

"I think you better focus on your studies then on girls' asses"i said. He stuck his toungue at me.

Ding dong*
Oh slut is here. I opened the door and saw her making out with Ethan. Like what the actual f? And why is he here.

I coughed to bring attention.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there. I brought my Ete with me. Hope you won't mind"she said entering. Not at all.

"Where are we staying?"she asked. "In the garage"I said.

"Why not your room?"she asked. "Because I have stuff in there" they can't see my room. It's filled with stuff I wear when I'm out. They can't know I'm not really a "nerd". Look I know you think I'm stupid but I have a completely reasonable answer.

We did our project. Correction I did the project while Natasha and Ethan just made out all the time. They are disgusting. And they have to come again some other time as the project isn't ready yet. We exchanged numbers to keep in contact.

"Bye Elise"Ethan said. Why did he call me Elise? 

I think I'm dreaming...