37

Elise's Pov
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
Tears were streaming down my face and my vision was blurry.

"I'm so sorry Lisa" I cried. "It's okay Elise. You didn't know. Now Grayson will take you to Ethan"she said calmly.

I hugged her tight. "I'm sorry"I whispered.

"Let's go Elise" Grayson said. He grabbed my hand and lead me to Ethan.

There were many people. "Where is he?" I asked. "Follow me" Grayson said. We went through corridors and levels and rooms. Wow this place is huge.

"Here" Grayson siad. I took a deep breathe and entered the room.

"Elise!" Ethan yelled. "Ethan!" I yelled hugging him. "Man you got me so worried"i said crying.

"I'm sorry"he said. "No need to. And are you out of your mind? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. He looked me straight in the eye. His eyes full of tears.

"I didn't know how you were going to react. I'm scared"he said.
He wiped my tears with his hand.

"What? Ethan I'll always stay by your side no matter what. I love you so much that i will never leave you" I cried.

"Please don't cry because of me. It kills me mostly in this position."He said. I hugged him tightly.

I pecked his lips. "I will never ever leave you"I said..

**********

Shit is about to go down hill.