21

Grayson's Pov
We were watching a movie when the doorbell rang. Elise opened the door. I heard like a punch and something falling. I looked around and saw Elise falling on the floor.

"Elise!" Luana yelled. I ran to her. I saw soneone running. I chased him.

"Come back you freak"I yelled. I ran. Damn he is fast. I continued chasing him till I caught him.

"You piece of"

"Grayson don't hurt me"he said.
"Ethan? What the fuck were you doing running and punching Elise?" I asked.

"Sorry. I'm mad at her. My hand just got to me"he said.

"Are you fucking serious? You left her unconscious. You are out of your mind. And Elise did nothing bad to you. I don't know what's your problem"I yelled. "My problem? She left me"he cried. "No Ethan. You left her. You made her leave. You knew your stupid deal wouldn't work yet you still tried. You knew you would fall in love like she did. You broke yourself. Now leave her alone! I'm going to help her"I said.

I left him there and went to help Elise.

"Grayson did you catch him?"Luana asked. "No. Elise are you okay? "I asked. Her hand was on her head.

"No"she cried. "Who was this freak?"she yelled. "Sweety don't yell you'll just your head"her dad said.

"I'm going to kill this freak" Cody yelled. "Calm down Cody. We don't know who he is. We'll just wait.  If he does this again we'll call the police" I said.

I helped Elise to her bedroom. "I'm going home"I said.

"Okay Grayson. See you tomorrow"Luana said.

I went home and into my bedroom.

"Is she okay?"Ethan asked.
"No. She has a big bruise in her head beacause someone decided to be a bitch and punch her"I said.

"I'm sorry"he said.
"Sorry doesn't help Ethan. Instead of sleeping peacefully, she is in a bed her head pounding. And you should apologise to her not me"i said.

"I will. Did you tell her that I was the One who punched her?"he asked.

"No. But because youre my brother. You deserve to be punished or in jail"I  said. 

"I know. I'm such a horrible person. I don't know what am I doing. I love her so much yet I'm still messing up. I hate myself." Ethan cried.

"Instead of hating yourself go apologise and fix things"I said.

"I'll try"he said and got out of my room.

I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

*******

Their video is so 😭
I hate seeing them sad. I wish I could help them or comfort them. I understand them cause I know how it feels to have someone you deeply love with cancer.

*I wrote this chap a long time ago