Chapter 20: Pain 痛み

I could see in the eyes of the two girls the confusion they have upon seeing the man in mask. I am fully aware about what they are thinking and I hate the fact that this pervert is actually the real Kitsune-sama that they are worshiping. Without any hesitation and with my full rage, I attack the masked man with my axe. He quickly dodges at me and pushes me down at the floor and I stumble down by his push. Geez, he is so strong, contrary to what I thought him to be.

"Mimicking me Su-chan? So you thought you could escape with Yui and Moa with that disguise?"

"Baka yaro!! You ugly pervert! You are not a fox god, you are a filthy swine!"

"Oh really? Now let the girls decide." He transfers his glace at the two girls who are trembling out of fear. "Moa, who do you think is the real Kitsune-sama among us?"

"I...I...I don't know. Kitsune-sama who is standing is strong. Kitsune-sama is strong but... Kitsune-sama who is lying at the floor is kind... I... I..."

"What! You're not answering my question properly."

"I like the Kitsune-sama who is lying on the floor because he is kind and wants us to be safe. He reminds me of SU-METAL senpai, but...but... I think the real Kitsune-sama is the one standing."

He laughs like a demon and gives me a sinister stare. I could see his sarcastic eyes from the holes of his mask taunting me about my foolish attempt to escape. So he thinks I'm this lowly? I grab my axe which I dropped a while ago and swing it at his foot.

"Aahhrrgg!!"

Blood oozes out of the cut which makes him kneel out of pain. I stand up and stretch my right hand to the two girls to invite them to come with me.

"BAD FOX! BAD FOX! You are not Kitsune-sama!"

Moa shouts at me and throws herself at the hurting doctor. She rips some cloth from her straight jacket and covers the wound to prevent it from bleeding more. She really cares for him that she even left Yui unattended and standing blankly behind. I don't know but I think she is really attached to Mr. Morimoto.

"Moa, let's go. Let's escape now."

"NO! I don't want to escape with you! You are bad! You hurt Kitsune-sama. Escape with Yui instead if you want. But I doubt that you can. The ogres are very strong."

"I have an axe Moa. I can protect you from those ogres."

"I don't care. I need to help Kitsune-sama. He is hurting. Huhuhuhu."

I think I don't have any choice. Moa really loves that freak that she is willing to stay behind and not escape. I grabbed the oblivious Yui and run away. It still hurts me to know that the doctor screwed up Moa's mind that bad yet I am still glad and hopeful that Moa sees me as someone who is kind. Next time, I would really win her and rescue her from this hell and from the hand of that doctor. I somewhat look behind at them and see Moa still bandaging the wound and crying while the doctor is grunting out of pain.

Author's Note:

I am really sorry for updating very late. Yesterday was a busy day. There are recent news about BABYMETAL that I need to post right away at our Facebook page to inform the fans xD

By the way, if you don't know, I am one of the admins of BABYMETAL Fan Club Page at Facebook (facebook.com/babymetalfanclub) It would be nice if you like our page :)
We post BABYMETAL related stuffs, photos, and news.

Aside from that, I am also one of the admins of BABYMETAL Happiness Page (facebook.com/BABYMETALHappiness) We post BABYMETAL Kawaii pictures and memes here. Please like it also.

Have a great day! ^_^