Chapter 10: Struggle 闘争

No! I don't want Moa to be the next. I want to protect her from this kaiju. I want to explain to her that it is not me but this demon, she stole my identity, and now Moa is afraid of me. I should find her and explain to her what's happening in me. She should know. That's why I should seek for...

Wait, No! I was not the one seeking but SU-METAL. She was after Moa. The demon was chasing the terrified Moa. Part of me wants to be with her to tell her the truth but also part of me wants her to hide and stay away from me. Because the truth is, I am one with this demon. This tragedy is my fault. If only I am strong enough to conquer my fear then SU-METAL won't be attracted to me. If only I am confident enough about myself then there's no need for me to call upon the name of this demon. But, should I really blame myself? She's a demon and that's what demon does, destroying lives, taking advantage of the innocence of people. As far as I know, innocence isn't a sin. We are all innocent from the start to begin with. Maybe I was just unlucky enough to be chosen by this demon. It is this demon's fault for choosing me. Yes it is her! And she's the reason why I struggle.

"Little Moa, my kouhai, open the door." She knocked. "I know you are in there. Your senpai is looking for you."

No response. Moa locked herself in the recording room. I knew she was so afraid after seeing me with the lifeless body of Yui. I can't blame her.

"I have a surprise for you Moa-chan, I have the key to this door. Fufufufu"

What the! How come she had the key? I didn't have the slightest idea as to how she obtained that. She opened the door and entered the darkened room.

"Don't hide from me little Moa. Your senpai is going to be sad, really really sad. Do you like senpai to be sad? Of course not, am I right?"

What's wrong with this demon? Her tone was so weird and like talking to a little kid, similar to a killer clown who's ready to devour a child.

"Oh! I know! Do you like pizza? How about hamburger? I have a lot of them at the dressing room. I bought them specially for you. So don't be afraid now little Moa, come come to senpai."

TRUUGG!!

Gosh!! Moa screwed it, big time! Some unknown objects fell and SU-METAL have an idea where she's hiding!

"So you are there my sweetheart!"

No! She was not there. Moa had already changed place where she's hiding. She is really good at it, I mean hide and seek. She knows where to hide and how to hide. That's how good Moa is. I just hope that she can use that skill to...

"Gothca! You are it! Hahahahaha!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Moa cried as she was struggling from the grip of SU-METAL to her ankle.