Chapter 24

When we got to the ice rink, we saw Kian, Sam, and Trevor sitting on the curb. We pulled up and hopped out of the car as the other guys ran up to us. Trevor sprinted up to me and gave me a huge bear hug. I stumbled backwards as I said, "Hey Trevor! What's this all for?!" "I haven't seen you in forever!" He said, letting me go. I walked over to Kian, after Connor and him did the typical "guy hug". I gave Kian a hug and then went over to Connor and wrapped my arm around his waist. Sam looked at me with his puppy dog eyes and pouted lips as he open his arms out. "Oh, so you want a hug, too?" I said. "Well, I..." He started to say before I cut him off by giving him a hug. And.... There it was! The signature "Sam Pottorff Rosy Cheeks"! We walked into the rink and my eyes met a beautiful white rink as the blast of cold air hit me. Nikki nudged me and whispered, "Do you really wanna do this? We both SUCK at ice skating..." I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She nodded. Connor and I walked up to the booth and got our skates. Let's just say I've only been ice skating once before and I wasn't very good... So Connor laced up my skates for me. He was used to skating since he lived in Minnesota all of his life before moving to Cali. "You ready for this?" He asked. "I hope so!" I replied back. He held out his hand to me as I accepted the offer, interlocking his fingers in mine. As I first stepped onto the ice, I immediately started falling, grabbing onto Connor so I would fall on my butt. He wrapped his arm around my waist, helping me keep my balance as my ankles kept going in and out on the ice. "May I ask how many times you've been ice skating before?" He asked. "Once..." I said, "and you can tell how that went". "You hold onto the railing and let me take a lap around to get warmed up" he said. He kissed me on the cheek and was off with Kian next to him. Trevor slid right up behind me and extended his hand out to me. I grabbed it as he pulled me behind him. "Trevor!" I squealed as I almost fell. He did a quick turn and grabbed my other hand so that he was facing me, holding both of my hands so I wouldn't fall. "Well you're quick on your feet! I mean... Um... Skates?" I said giggling. "Eh, I'm okay!" He said as he turned back around, holding one of my hands. "I'll take it from her Trevy Trev" Connor said as he patted Trevor's shoulder and took my hand. "You might wanna go help Nikki," I said, "she may need some help, Trev". As Connor wrapped his arm around my waist, Trevor glided over to Nikki, taking her hand. "So... Uh... You were getting kinda close to Trevor, huh?" Connor said as his eyes darted from the ice to my eyes. "Sometimes I hate how overprotective you are of me," I said kissing his cheek, "Trevor is basically my little brother. That's all. You're my one and only". As he looked over at me, I was so engrossed in his gorgeous eyes that, as you can probably guess, I fell straight on my butt. "I'm so sorry baby," he said as he helped me up, "I shouldn't be distracting you". I didn't say a word back to him... All I could do was laugh my head off. After I controlled myself and we started skating again, Connor started smiling... A ridiculous huge smile. "Why are you smiling so big?" I asked. "Remember when you couldn't stop laughing back there?" He said as I nodded, "I love your laugh.... It's like a little child's laugh... When you laugh it just makes me happy. Like I'm doing something right in the world". "Why do you have to be so perfect?" I asked as I slid to the side, grabbing the railing. "Oops?" I said. We both broke out into uncontrollable laughter and then looked at each other for a minute. And right there, in the middle of an Ice rink where I was freezing my butt off, his kiss made me feel the warmest and coziest I have ever felt.

{Hey guys it's the author Sam here! So yes... I know.... I promised I would post 2 chapters in one week and then I didn't post a single chapter for like a month... I know because y'all keep pestering me about it in the comments lol. I've had some family and friend problems going on that have kept me from doing every day normal stuff so I couldn't post anything and I hope you understand. It was pretty serious and I felt awful not posting. I will try to keep up with this story as frequently as possible. But guys..... JC CAYLEN FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER ON MY CONNOR ACCOUNT YESTERDAY AND I JUST ASDFGHJKL. I BAWLED MY EYES OUT AND WAS SHAKING FOR AN HOUR STRAIGHT AND I SERIOUSLY JUST.... AHHHHHH! It was so surreal I just can't... It was the best Christmas present ever. New chapters coming soon, I promise! And maybe we can plan that live show again ;) stay Frantastic!}