Prologue

You could say I'm you're typical 19 year old girl... I go to college, hang out with friends, and obsess over celebrities. But... you could also say I'm a little different than other girls. Instead of obsessing over guys and partying all night, I sit and talk to a camera for millions of people to see. You've probably guessed by now... but yes, I'm a famous youtuber. My names Sam and there are millions of people out there that I've never met in person, and yet, they obsess over me everyday. It's kind of cool being able to talk to so many people through a camera or a screen on a computer. I love to interact with fans and talk to other youtubers. It doesn't surprise anyone that I talk to people over the internet... I'm a TOTALLY COMPLETELY socially awkward person when it comes to communicating to someone new in person. But when I'm sitting in front of a camera in my dorm room, it's like I'm a totally different person. If you knew me in real life and then watched my videos, you would be so confused. I don't have a lot of friends outside of the internet but when I log onto twitter or tumblr or instagram, I automatically have millions of friends. I'm always know as "that one girl that I passed in the hallway" or "that one really shy girl". But when I'm online, I'm "the most hilarious person ever", "my rolemodel", and "that girl that is so beautiful and funny". I really do have two sides. My awkward, real-life side... and my internet side.