Chapter 4

Once we finally drove into Hollywood, I got another message from Sam. IT WAS HIS PHONE NUMBER!!! "No way..." I said as Nikki slowly peeked at the message. I pulled into a little parking lot of an old diner and looked at Nikki. "Well, Call him!" I grabbed my phone and typed in the digits. "Hello?" "Hey! It's Sam! From youtube?" I said shaking. "Sam! Great to talk to you! So how about I text you my address and you come to my place for a little bit so we can do a collaboration?" he said. "That sounds great! See you then!" I said. "You don't mind if I have a couple other guys over, do you? They're all youtubers and they're in from out of state. They wanted to be in the collab with us!" he said chuckling. "Of course! The more the merrier!" I said as we both laughed. "You don't mind if I bring my best friend with? Do you? We kind of came into Hollywood today to have a girls day!" I said. "OH! I'm so sorry! You don't have to do this collab with us! We can totally do this another time if you want to hang with your friend!" he said. "No way! I think she's more excited about this than I am!" I said. We both laughed as we said our goodbyes and Sam texted me the address. We were on our way!

              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we pulled into Sam's driveway, I saw about 7 guys all in the garage holding skateboards. Right as we stopped in the driveway, they all skated down to meet us by the car. Nikki and I hopped out of the car and immediately were trampled with hugs. I hadn't even met these guys yet and they were already acting like they'd known me forever! "Hey Sam!" he said skating towards me. "Hey Sam #2!" I said as we hugged. "Let me introduce you," he said. "This is Ricky!" he said as a brown haired boy walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Alright, I'm just warning you now. I may twerk at any given moment." he said laughing. "And this is Ricardo!" Sam said as a very mature looking guy walked up to me. He put his hand out towards me to give him a hand shake but I automatically pulled him into a hug instead. "Don't be shy. Girls don't bite!" I said with a laugh. "This is Trevor" he said as a younger boy came towards me. "Do I know you from somewhere?" I said, confused. "X-Factor?" he said. "That's it! You were my favorite!" "Why thank you!" he said as we hugged. "This is Kian, my best friend" he said as an extremely tall boy walked towards me. "Also known as Keen da Bean" he said as he pulled me into a hug. Wow, was this guy tall. "This is JC" he said as a good-looking guy walked up towards me. "Hi! I'm JC!" he said as he gave me a hug. "I'm Sam!" I said. "Sam, I Am?" he said jokingly. "And lastly, we have Mr.Connor Franta" he said. No way. No. Stop. This is the guy I'm gonna be in the collab with! "Sam! Hey! I think we've talked before," he said with a wink. "Woah! I had no idea I'd get to meet you in person!" I said. "Well, here I am! Up close and personal!" he said. We both hugged. I know this sounds creepy, but he gave the best hug. ever. I blushed. Stop Sam. You can't be crushing on someone that you just met 5 seconds ago. Me and Connor both stopped hugging but kind of looked at each other for a couple seconds smiling. "Ok lovebirds!" Sam said pushing Connor away and giving me a hug. I blushed. "STOP BLUSHING SAM!" I kept thinking. This was gonna be the best day. ever.