Chapter 8

After everyone woke up, we all headed down to the kitchen for breakfast. I was so tired, I had been up half of the night thinking about everything. Apparently Connor could tell I was exhausted because as everyone started heading downstairs, he grabbed my waist from behind and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hoisted my legs around his waist as I laid my head on his shoulder. When we got downstairs, I was half asleep but was woken up by the smell of bacon and eggs. "Do you wanna get down or stay up here?" Connor asked sweetly. "I'll get down" I said as he gently set me to the ground. After everyone got all of their food, we sat down at the kitchen table to eat. "So what time are y'all leaving today?" Kian asked Nikki and me. "Doesn't really matter!" I said. "I must say, that was a ton of fun last night with you guys!" JC said. "Why thank you Mr.Caylen" Nikki said laughing. "Well you guys can stay as long as you'd like!" Sam said. We headed outside after finishing breakfast and sat in the lawn. I sat in Connor's lap as he took out his camera. "Hey guys! It's Connor!" He said pointing the camera at us. "And I'm Sam!" I giggled. "You guys all probably know Sam from her YouTube channel, SamXD!" He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "And I just wanted to do a quick little vlog today... I'm here with Sam, Ricardo, Ricky, Kian, JC, and Sam's friend Nikki!" He said as he video taped everyone saying hi. "But ummm... That's about it! Surprise announcements coming soon! ASDFGHJKL BYE!" He said as he ate the camera, like he did in all of his vlogs." Within 5 minutes of Connor posting his video, he was already reading comments and laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked poking Connor. "Some of these comments... These girls are obsessed!" He said. "Obsessed over what?" I asked. "I'll read you some. 'Omg are y'all dating?!' Or 'omg SANOR! I ship it!' And 'no! Connor can't have a girlfriend!' It's insane!" He said smiling. "Oh my gosh! Look at my twitter mentions!" I said. There were so many tweets saying "#Sanor" or "OMG r u and Connor dating?". "Look at the worldwide trend!" Connor said as he handed me his phone. The #1 worldwide trend was #Sanor. This was insane! One video and everyone was already shipping us! I hate to say it.. But I kind of liked it. Connor was blushing. "Why are you blushing?" I asked. He took my hand and was leading me to the side of the house, away from everyone else. When we were alone at the side of the house, I asked what was up. "Sam... I really like you. And, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out sometime?" Connor said smiling. "Are you kidding?! Of course! I.. I... Really like you too Connor" I said smiling. We both embraced as he gently touched his hand to my cheek. And then, we kissed. And it was perfect. His lips gently touched mine as I put my arms around his neck. It was perfect. And I couldn't think of anyone better to be with at that moment.