(2) The Strangest Date I've Ever Had

When I got home, I immediantly ordered pizza and flopped down on the couch.

Turning on the TV, I flipped through the channels. Nothing was on. I changed it again and the show Dora The Explorer came on.

I groaned and there was a knock on the door. Pizza man is here.

I opened it with a fake smile and money in my hands. It was Aiden this time. Aiden was my best friend since...forver, really. But he just LOVED annoying me.

Great.

I sighed and leaned against the door frame, peparing myself.

"Hey, Ness." He said and walked into my house without asking permission.

"Hey, Aiden." He turned at the tone of my voice.

"Not excited to see me?" He chirped.

"No, I was kinda hoping for Peter..." I knew that would make him mad. He HATED Peter. Pretty much because he was good looking and could make me laugh.

He winced and changed the subject. "Whatcha doing tonight?"

"Well first, I plan to kick you out of my house and then enjoy the pizza that is probably getting cold." I said, my eyes traveling to the pizza box still in his hands. I licked my lips.

"Friday night and no date?" He smirked and flopped down on the chair I had been sitting in.

And then I remembered. Christopher. "Oh my gosh!! I completly forgot about Christopher!"

His eyes took in my altogether look. "I can tell. And are you sure you have a date? Because it looks like to me you're too busy watching Dora The Explorer."

I shot him a glare. "Number one, yes I'm sure I have a date. Number two, you're the one who recognized it." With that, I went upstairs.

When I got to the top I called down, "And by the time I'm back down you better be gone."

I heard him chuckle and I rushed into my room. I grabbed a tank top, dark blue hoody, and black jeans. I stripped off my school uniform pants and slipped on the jeans. Then, I had my tank top on when my door opened.

Christopher.

At least I was dressed... But still, its just a tank top! With a few "Oh, I'm so sorry!" and the door slamming shut, I put my hoody on and then unlocked the door and went out.

"I'm so sorry, Nessa!" He said again.

I blushed. "It's fine, I was dressed..." I murmured and then changed the subject. "How'd you get in?"

"The pizza man let me in and told me to go ahead, that you were in your room." A slight smirk was on his face like he knew how much that would annoy me.

"Really!?" I muttered angrily and stormed down the stairs. "AIDEN WALKER! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

I heard him laughing downstairs and I stepped on the last step of the stairs. "AIDEN!" I ran after him and takled him.

He pinned me down.

GREAT.

"Let. Go. Of. Me." I said, struggling with his grip.

"Why?" He teased me.

"Because, I need to kill you!" I whinnied.

"Too bad! Why are you so mad anyway? I did you a favor, I let him in!"

"And you told him to go ahead and go in my room! I TOLD you I was going to go get dressed!"

His face grew red, but before any awkward moment could grow I blurted, "I was already dressed. But STILL."