(16) Warnings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writer's Comment: DUN DUN DUNNNNN Tell me whatcha think of.....

Christopher's P.O.V.......

Christopher's P.O.V.

"You broke the deal."

It wasn't a question. We both knew I did.

"I...I had to see her." I said quietly.

"You see her everyday." He growls.

"Well, you're actually allowed to touch her!" I yell back.

He just laughs. "And like you haven't? You can't break the deal again."

"I know." I say firmly, already walking away.

"Christopher." Phillip says.

"What?" I snap.

"I know what I did was wrong. It was too much information for her. I know the risk I took, and I don't want to take it again. The risk you're taking, though, is way more dangerous. You almost showed her who you are, that's how she died last time. Too much information and too much knowledge of what we are. I can't go through that torture again, Christopher. And niether can you. So can we just act like normal humans until it's time?" He says it pleadingly, like I won't agree.

"Deal. It's...it's just hard to control myself around her." I say.

Phillip sighs. "It's only a few more days. Then..." He pauses and looks at me. Right now, we're more like aquantinces. After the battle with Phillip, it's not over. The Fates are furious that Nessa is still alive. She cheated them somehow this time...but how? What's different from last time?

I nod and walk away from him. Away from all this mess.

Why do I have to put Nessa through all of this? She could be with someone normal, and have a perfect and non-threatened life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nessa's P.O.V.

"The most important meal of the day, serving it up, Nessie's way!" Aiden chimed.

I squinted out the door at the sunlight peering behind him. "Aiden," I groaned, fingering my mess of a hair. "Too early."

What I really wanted to do was slap him. Which shows how grumpy and irritated I am. And it's Saturday! I just want and need some time alone.

"Nope." He steps in and looks around. "Time to wake up." Aiden scrunches my hair even more as he walks by.

"Hey!" I yell.

"What I did, Ness, doesn't make a difference." He says, chuckling to himself.

I glare at him and sit on the couch. "Pizza for breakfast?"

"Mmm hmm." he says, licking his lips and handing me a slice.

I looked at the time on my phone. "It's six in the morning! The pizza place doesn't work this early."

"But Aiden does." He says stubbornly.

I groan and eye the pizza. Of course I have to eat it. I have no choice.

I gulp and take a big bite out of it. He looks at me with huge, puppy eyes.

Dang you, Aiden.

I fake a smile and swallow down the taste quickly. "Mmmm mmm."

"Told ya!" he says smiling.

"Listen, Aiden, I really can't hang out with you right now, this was very kind of you-"