Chapter 11

This isn't going to be one of the episodes from the show, but there's gonna be some Minx and Carl time. Hehe. enjoy ;)

My chest started to get worse, something was wrong. My breathing hitched and Hershel noticed. He hobbled over to me. I have asthma, sucks when the world has turned to shit. If I can't calm myself down , I'll make myself have an asthma attack. No one knew about this, not even Daryl.

"Minx, are you alright?" he asked . I nodded as I couldn't breathe properly. I can't calm myself down in time. I needed my puffer. "what's wrong?" he asked. I continued to breathe heavily. I moved as quick as I could and into the cell block. When I found my cell I walked over to my bag rummaging around in it. I finally pulled it out. Once I had breathed it in I heard the clicking of crutches. I shoved my puffer in my pocket and sat down on my bed.

When Hershel got to my cell I had my head in my hands. "Are ya gonna tell me what that was?" he asked as he sat down on my bed next to me.

"I don't know" I said. "it felt like someone just stabbed me in the chest. Like something just died inside of me" I said. I was telling him half of the truth. if I told him I was asthmatic, they would start treating me different.

"I can tell your lying" he said I shook my head. "Minx, tell me" he said. I shook my head again. "Minx-"

I cut him off. "Just get off my back. Its none of your business." I yelled. I then stormed out of the room. I walked past Carl.

"Minx" he said but I kept walking I needed some air. These people just don't give you your space when you need it.

Once I was outside I turned a couple of corners and found a area where they don't go much. I went to the corner and slid down, sitting on the floor and wrapping my arms around my knees.

After about ten minutes I heard foot steps. I didn't want to look up, I was hoping they wouldn't see me. But they did. Someone came and sat next to me, I finally looked up to see Glenn sitting there, looking straight ahead.

"Tough day huh?" he asks. I nodded my head slightly. "Wanna talk about it?" he asked.

"If I tell you, you'll tell the others" I said. He sighed.

"Why can't they know?" he asked.

"Because if I tell them, they'll treat me different." I said. There was a pause.

"If I promise not to tell anyone, will you tell me?" he asked.

I looked at him and held my pinky out. He chuckled before we pinky promised. "If you brake you promise, I'll brake your finger." I said. He swallowed before nodding. Instead of telling him I reached into my pocket and pulled my puffer out and held it in my hands in front of him.

When he finally realised what I was getting at his expression changed. "You have asthma?" he asked. I nodded.

"I need to get some more, but then the others will know" I said and slipped it back in my pocket.

"I'll go on a run with you tomorrow." he said.

"Thanks" I said. he nodded and got up and walked away. As I watched him go around the corner, Carl came round the corner. He came and sat down next to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay now" I said. He smiled. he stood up and held his hand out. "You won't be able to pull me up" I said with a small laugh. I took his hand, when he tried to pull me I pulled back to make it harder for him. When both started laughing. He pulled again and he ended up falling over and I landed on him. We were both laughing but then we stopped and just stared at each other. His hands gripped either side of my waist and he starting leaning forward, our nose touched. Our lips were almost touching when I heard an 'Aww'. I looked up to see Maggie, Beth and Carol. I felt a blush come to my face and I got off Carl. This was embarrassing.

Owww, haha. They were so close, how do you feel about that? mwahahaa, I'm so mean. Merry Christmas everyone!! hope you have and amazing holiday!! Please tell me what you think, I love you forever. This is unedited so there will be mistakes. Almost at the end of the book. :(. I'll try get a few more chapters in :)

VOTE&COMMENT.

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW.

If you want me to post the next chapter today, you'll have to vote.

All I need is 3 votes and 2 comments!!

Zombies Out!!!