Chapter 3

I walked for what felt like ages but it had only been an hour. I knew my way around the woods so it wouldn't be easy for me to get lost. As I was walking I heard a branch snap behind me. I spun around with my machete in hand but was knock to the floor. It wasn't an infected because it would of bitten me by now.

"Hey there sweet-cheeks, my names Eric. I thought you might wanna know since you'll be screaming it all night." he said softly. I was about to scream when he clamped his hand over my mouth. I bit down hard and he screamed loosening his grip. I kneed him between his legs and he fell back. I stumbled to my feet grabbing my machete before running as fast as I could away from him.

I had been running for a while so I stopped. I heard a branch snap but I didn't know where. I started looking around quickly trying to find it. I felt someone grab my arm. I pulled away to see it was Eric. I elbowed him really hard in the face.

"Son of a bitch! " He yelled. I started running again but was tackled to the floor again. He tried kissing me so I bit down on his lip. I didn't let go as he screamed. I finally let go and pushed him off of me. I got up and he pulled my back by grabbing my arm. I tried pulling away but that only made him angrier. I punched him hard across the face and he stepped back. He lunged At me and fell on top of me. I squirmed underneath him. He pulled out his knife.

"Pity, you would have been fun" he spat at me. he lifted the knife up. I closed my eyes not wanting to see death coming. Instead I heard a gun shot. I opened my eyes and Eric fell to the side with a bullet hole in his head. I looked around for a bit before seeing a short figure running up to me. He was the boy who was with the guy with the crossbow. He had a pistol I'm his hand.

"Come on" he said as he pulled me up. I heard moans. I turned to see at least twenty infected. He grabbed my wrist and started pulling me after him as he ran.

As we ran infected started appearing from nowhere. I pulled my machete out and sliced an infected's head off as it got to close. The boy started shooting the infected that were in the way.

After a while of running we found cabin. He kicked the door in and held his gun up. He was about to shoot the only infected that was there but I stopped him and shook my head holding up my machete. I stepped in front of him and walked up to the infected before bringing the machete down through the middle of its head. I pulled it out and it fell to the floor.

Chapter 3 done. YAY!!! DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Zombies Out!!!