Chapter 21

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth."― William W. Purkey

My blood was boiling at this point. There was no way that either of us would get away from this without some bruises. Daryl's grip was tightening on my arm by the second as he waits for me to lunge.

"Get out!" Daryl growled as he pulled me behind him. Without another word Rick stormed out of the cell leaving me just about to explode. I soon felt Daryl push a small cold object in my hand and then wrapped my fingers around it. Looking up at Daryl, I gave him a grateful smile before wrapping my arms around his waist. He stiffened at first, but soon relaxed and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

Pulling away from him, I clipped the necklace around my neck and then walked out of his cell and started making my way towards the bottom. A gasp escaped my lips as I looked at the familiar figure who stood at the doorway of the cell block.....

Belle

FLASHBACK

My throat burned as I ran down through the town trying to avoid the bullets that flew in my direction. My body slammed into the wall and I was finally out of site, for now. Shaking my puffer, I brought it to my lip and breathed it in. To my left there was a door that was slightly propped open. Taking a deep breathe, I slipped through the game and made my way into the dark room. There was only a small amount of light illuminating the room, pulling one of the glow sticks out of my bag, I snapped it and a green colour showed me where I was.

Old arcade games systems were sitting neatly, it looked as if the infection hadn't made it's way into the room. My heart instantly stopped when I felt a gun pressed to the back of my head. "Put the bow down." A slightly high pitched voice said from behind me. Hesitantly and carefully, i placed my bow and arrows on the floor. "Turn around slowly."

I did as told and turned around. A tall figure with a dark hoodie on, hiding their face. "What do you want?" She asked lowering her gun softly.

"To leave." I said looking at her up and down.

Carefully, the figure lowered her hood. She had fair skin, along with that she had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. In my opinion, she looked about 15. "I'm Belle." She said and placed her gun into the back of her pants.

Lowering my arms "I'm Minx." I mumbled.

She opened her mouth to say something but was cut of by the sound of bullets hitting the wall behind us. Grabbing my bow and arrows off the floor and putting them over my shoulder, belle's hand grabbed my elbow and she started dragging me behind her as we ran. She obviously knew her way around as be passed through four different hallways before she pushed another door open and I was blinded by the sun.

When I could finally see again I started running again until I found myself in the woods.

"What's you do to piss them off?" Belle questioned as she breathed heavily and leaned her back against a tree.

Shoving my hand down my pocket, I pulled out a packet of revolver ammo, quiet hard to come by.

Laughing, she pushed herself off the tree and we started walking again.

******

The sun was setting and we were making camp in a small abandoned cabin that sits in the middle of the woods away from civilization....an walkers.

"Come on, I'll take first watch." Belle said sliding down the wall into a sitting position.

Nodding my head, i laid down on the old couch and placed my arm over my eyes. I had no intentions on falling asleep, but I closed my eyes for just a second.

*****

Opening my eyes, surprisingly I was still alive. I cant believe I let myself fall asleep.

The sun was just starting to come up.

Pushing myself into a sitting position, I scanned over the room. Belle was gone. No surprise there. Looking around the room again, my blood boiled. She had taken all of the supplies and weapons. The only thing that was left was my bow and a couple arrows.

END OF FLASHBACK (Yah Yah Yah, that was terrible)

She hadn't seen me yet as she spoke to Rick. As I neared then, Rick turned to me, looking much more calm, and straightened himself up.

"Belle, this is another one of our group, Minx." Rick said. When Belle turned to face me, the colour had drained from her face as she backed up a couple of steps.

"Belle, what a lovely name." I said with a forced smile as I held out my hand for her to shake. She glanced from my face, to my hand, and then back to my face. Hesitantly she shook it.

"Glenn found Belle when he went on a supply run. She was held up in an office surrounded by walkers," Rick said as he watched Belle and I stare at each other.

"Oh, is that so. What happened to all that ammo?" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest.

She gulped and tore her eyes from mine. "I, I don't know what your t-talking a-a-about." she stuttered.

"How's about I freshen up your memory. The weapons and food that you stole from me, ring a bell." I spat.

"Stole?" Rick questioned and looked at Belle as she nodded. "Come with me." Rick said putting his hand on Belle's shoulder and making her walked with him.

Worst chapter ever!! Sorry for the long wait, I have no excuse.

For this chapter is 25 comments and 30 votes!

-Zombies Out!!!