Chapter 23 Part 1

Carl's POV

I stood outside in the fied as I waited for Minx to arrive back from the run she was on with some of the other survivors. When the cars finally car into sight, I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face. As they drove past me to park the cars around the corner I jogged after them. Going around the corner I watched as everyone got out of the cars, everyone except Minx. By the look on Daryl's face I knew something bad had happened. He looked like he was about to kill someone.

My dad soon walked around the corner holding Judith in his arms as Beth followed closely behind. I quickly made my way over to them to here what happened.

"Where's Minx and Zach?" Rick questioned while handing Judith to Beth.

Daryl tense before storming off into the prison. "We don't know, last time we saw her she was gathering supplies. That was before the roof fell in." Sasha said while looking at Rick with sadness in her eyes. My hands clenched into fists as my body tensed. Before anything else was said I spun around on my heel and sprinted back to the prison cell block.

Not now, not her. I kept repeating in my head as I ran inside my cell and grabbed my gun.

Minx's POV

I fired another arrow into a walkers head that was getting to close. Pulling the arrow out I kept on running. Blood dripped from the wound on my arm making my feel lightheaded.

After running for about an hour, the walkers have fallen behind. Groaning, I pulled myself up the tree, ignoring the pain that was searing through my arm.

Getting to about six meters from the ground I stopped climbing and sat down on a think branch. Gripping onto the hem of my shirt, I ripped off a long thick strip and started tying it around the wound.

I can't go back to the prison, not now. Not after what happened. A tear managed to roll down my cheek but I quickly brushed it away. The moans of the dead got louder as they started passing by the tree that I was hiding in. Glancing down, I watched as some of them stopped underneath, looked around and then continued walking on.

Looking back at my arm, I watched as the blood began seeping through the thin fabric of my shirt.

Mwahaha hi! Don't you just love cliffhangers. So what do you guys think the wound is?

So, for this chapter is 50 comments and votes!

Also, it's short because it's only part one, so....

-Bye!!!