Chapter 15

I had my hunting knife in hand as we quietly walked through the woods. I heard a moan and quickly turned around just in time as the walked lunged at me. I moved and it stumbled forwards and I drove the knife in through the top of its head. I pulled the knife out and the walker fell limp on the floor.

I caught up to Daryl quickly as I heard a twig snap, and so did Daryl. We both started looking around to see where it had come from.

I heard a grunt of pain and turned around to see Daryl on his knees clutching his leg. There was a man with a metal baseball bat about to take a swing at his head but I quickly threw the knife and it imbedded itself in his shoulder.

He stumbled back from the impacted and cried out in pain.

I heard multiple footsteps from behind me so I quickly turned around. I wasn't quick enough because another man hit me in the ribs with another metal baseball bat and I heard a crack.

I fell to the floor gripping my ribs and I clenched my teeth together.

I looked next to me to se Daryl having a knife held to his throat. "Remember us?" the man spat. He had jet black hair that was greasy, and was quiet overweight. He was tall with a scar running down from the corner of his eye to his jaw.

The other two men were standing there smirking as they watched him. The guy that I threw the knife at stood up and pulled the knife out, letting it drop the the floor.

"You killed my brother, you took him away from me. And now, I'm gonna take her away from you." he said. One of the men roughly pulled me to my feet and stood in front of me observing me.

I struggled in his grip as someone pulled my hands behind my back and held me there. Daryl was spitting out words that I would never repeat.

The man in front of my pulled a sharp knife out and showed it to me. "Does this look sharp to you?" he asked. I stayed quiet and he smirked. "Let's test it" he said. He slid the knife down my cheek and I felt the blood run down from the wound.

He turned around and started talking, but I pain no attention. I quickly brought my leg back and kicked the man who was holding me where the sun don't shine. He let go and fell to his knees.

I quickly pulled out my butterfly knife and slashed him across the throat. I ran up to the guy that cut me and he turned around. Before he could do anything I pushed the knife through his throat and held it there as the shock passed his face.

I pulled the knife out and he fell the the floor. I turned around and felt another pain in my rib. I fell to the floor, covering my head with my arm as the man continually hit me with the metal baseball bat.

The pain got to much for me and my vision started to blur. I watched as the darkness surrounded me and I eventually passed out.

Hehehehe, I know its a short chapter but I liked the ending. Please tell me what ya think will happen.

For this chapter is 12 votes and 7 comments.

-Zombies Out!!!