Chapter 25

Sitting on the cold metal, an arm wrapped around my shoulder, the only thing that I could thing about was little Judith. How Rick and Carl lost someone that meant so much to them.

In front of me, Carl sat next to his dad, his head resting on Ricks shoulder as soft snores escaped his lips.

Glenn let out a sigh as I rested my head on his shoulder. Maggie was asleep, head rested in his lap. "So much has happened." He said, running a hand through her short chestnut hair.

"You mean, apart for people comming back to life -"

"No, not like that. You know what I mean. We've lost so many people. Hershel, Lori, Beth, Shane, T-Dog, all those people at the prison...." He said, rubbing his hands over his eyes.

"Hey" I said, nudging his shoulder. "There was nothing any of us could have done, the world works in mysterious ways, but we have to be grateful we have what we have."

Closing my eyes, I allowed the tiredness to take over as I fell asleep.

~

Light peekingthrough the gaps between the doors was what woke me. Rubbing my eyes, I pushed my blonde hair out of my face and looked around. Everyone else seemed to be awake. Getting to my feet, I watched as everyone around my used whatever they could as a weapon. Getting on my knees, I started feeling around for anything I could use.

Just as I was about to give up, something cut my hand causing my to yank it back. Looking down at the cut, I scrunched up my face as I touched the deep cut that went from my pinky to my thumb. Groaning, pulled the blood stained cloth from my arm and tied it around my hand.

Reaching back down, I held the object in the light and smiled in sucess. The glass hand my blood on the edge, so I carelessly wiped it on my pants. The cloth stopped the glass from hurting me which is grateful for.

A hand on my shoulder made me jump slightly, spinning around to come face to chest with Daryl. (hehe I almost wrote Norman) Puffing out my cheeks, I looked up at him. "Listen, about before, I-"

"Don't mention it" I cut him off, moving around him. As I was about to speak, a man from outside beat me to it. (I'm sorry but this isn't gonna be the exact words because I have no way of watching the episode again so I apologize in advance.)

"Drop your weapon." He yelled. As if it had been practiced, everyone got into their positions with their make do weapons at the ready. "Okay, we're coming in."

Gripping the glass in my hand, I waited in anticipation.

Light poiring in from above me was what startled me the most. But when gas grenades were dropped in, I went into panic mode and tried to get as far away from them as possibe.

Everyone started coughing and dropping to the floor, gasping for air. Like everyone else, I fell to my knees coughing and it wasn't long before darkness swarmed me.

If your still watching this, thank you so much. I'm sorry for not updating but something big is about to happen. :-P
Comment and vote if you liked it, and if you didn't you can vote and comment.

-ZombiesOut!