Chapter 12

Justin’s POV

When I see Grayson angrily pull the curtains together, I knew he had seen me kiss Blaire.

Justin always wins.

Blaire’s POV

Justin’s lips were hard and cold again, but I didn’t mind, seeing as kissing is fun.

Right?

It’s very fun. Kissy kissy kissy let’s keep swimming let’s keeeeeep swimmiiiiing…

“What?” Justin pulled away, keeping his hands on my hips. He had a goofy look upon his face. “What did you say?”

“Let’s keeeeep swimming let’s keep swimming…” I tore away from him and began singing to my flowers. “Let’s keep swiiimmmming!”

“Finding Nemo?”

“Yeah!” I smiled at my roses, kissing each one delicately. “Don’t you just love that movie? I mean, I would totally marry Dory if I could, but you see, there was this one time when I was four when someone took me to go see Finding Nemo but someone at school had already told me the story so I said it out loud and everyone was angry at me for ruining the movie and—"

“Yeah, that’s great,” Justin said absentmindedly, picking at his nails. “Erm, so…uh, Blaire, I kind of wanted to talk to you.”

“About? Oh, is it about the Smurf doll I left in the laundry room? Look before you think I’m weird the only reason why it has a hole where its asshole should be is because I was playing around with the scissors when I was seven and I tried to make it poop—“

“Uh, no, not really,” Justin brushed my ranting off, staring at the sky. “Erm…so, uh, you see, you know about the Snow Ball, right?”

“That lame dance? Yeah, why?” I picked up another dandelion, blowing onto it.

“Oh. Erm, I was wondering if…if you wanted to come with me?”

Oooooops. I had just called the Snow Ball stupid.

And now Justin was asking me to go with him.

Oops.

“Uh…yeah, sure!” I pumped my fist in the air, trying to make up for it. “I’ll go with you?”

“Really?” Justin sighed with relief, looking down at his Nikes. “Oh. Okay. Great. Uh, yeah. Next Friday, yeah?”

“Of course!” I tried to cover up my embarrassment, picking a rose so that I would have something to give to Justin. “Here!”

Justin took it and blushed, looking away. Hopefully, that made up for it.

“Thanks,” he muttered, then disappeared inside the house, closing the door softly behind him.

Ehehe. Justyduck asked me to the dance!

“I’m deliriously haaaaappy!” I sang, twirling around in the snow. “I’m nooottttt forever alooooone!”

Justin came out again and ran up to me, kissing me again. “Who said you were going to be forever alone?”

“Me,” I stated proudly, my chest puffing up. “I’ll live alone with my fourteen cats and three dogs and twenty squirrels and maybe a pet tarantula if—“

“Yeah, cool, cool,” Justin looked away. “Erm…I’m just going to tell you now…I think you’ve turned me Blairesexual.”

I threw my arms out. “WELCOME TO BLAIRESEXUALITY 101! WOULD YOU LIKE A PAMPHLET?”

Justyduck looked at me funny. “I’m good.”

“Whatever!” I smiled at him, then skipped inside. “I’ll see you at the daaaaance Justyduck!”

What was odd, I realized as I skipped through the door, was that Grayson probably would have listened to my rant quietly, playing with my hair like he did last night.

And God. Was that embarrassing. Hopefully, the rose made up for what I said about the Snow Ball being stupid.

Psh. I brushed the thought away.

I’m just annoying. That’s why Justin brushed my ranting off.

No big deal.

Grayson’s POV

Even with earplugs, headphones, and two fucking pillows over my ears, I can still hear Justadick and Blaire giggling downstairs.

I pull the blinds shut, lock my door, throw off all my clothes, and crawl under the puffy comforter.

But it still doesn’t work.

“I’ll see you at the dance, Justyduck!” I heard Blaire screech.

Ouch.

And I had seen Blaire give him a rose, too.

Justin’s a huge dick. The biggest asshole you’ll ever meet.

He knows that I saw him kiss Blaire. He did that on purpose. He even smirked at me.

Why does everyone have to fucking take everything from me? I had Blaire last night. I was actually…significantly happy. I had kissed him like I meant it.

And now Justadick comes in and swoops him away, just like that.

I love life. I love how everything I do, I get the credit taken away from me. I love how everything I have isn’t permanently mine.

I turned on my iPod and turned it all the way up, listening to the soothing indie crap pouring out of it. I needed a cigarette, but I was all out. I spent every dime on Blaire.

I can’t think about Blaire…I can’t think about him…

What fucking irked me the most was the fact that he was the only one that made me smile. And I was only nice to him because unlike everyone else, he didn’t judge. He made me happy.

He gave me a chance.

Fucking nuts.

I closed my eyes and drowned out reality.

I couldn’t do anything right. I can’t work for shit, I can’t take care of a stupid household, I can’t even control my own life.

I couldn’t even get the boy that I had for about 17 hours. The boy that I would’ve given my life for in a second.

God, I can’t even slit my wrists right. They’re not perfect lines. They go all over the place.

The only thing I can do right is sleep. Because sleeping is like dying, except you’re not dead. You can’t fuck anything up in your sleep.

All you can do is dream a wonderful dream and hope that you live there forever.

____

Possibly another chapter tonight, since this one is so short

C: