SOL...YWMA [Ch. 3]

• Dedicated to thetis27, Dirty-Girl

Sooner or Later…You’ll Want Me Again

Chapter 3

I was extremely nervous and excited the entire trip. If it wasn’t for the vibration coming from those very comfortable seats they have on the jet plane Andrea got for us, I would’ve probably gone insane.

When we finally arrived in my hometown, there was a car waiting for us. Thank goodness I told Andrea to get a car instead of a limo; I don’t really want any unnecessary attention. I had enough at the airport. People and paparazzi were taking pictures and asking where I was headed.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind my fans wanting autographs and pictures with me, but sometimes I just want to go on about my day without any random things happening. Anyway, here I am, standing on the porch outside my parents’ house.

Gosh, it seems like so long ago that I use to rush off this porch because I was late to school. I glanced over at the King’s residence. Courtney told me that they still lived there also.

I knocked on my parents’ door. No response. I ranged the doorbell. No response. I looked towards the driveway and noticed there was only one car there. Oh, they both must be gone in one car.

I quickly pulled out a pen and pad from my purse and write them a little note, then slipped it under the door. As I began walking towards the car I looked at the time on my phone screen.

D*mn it, it’s already eleven o’clock. I got into the car and told the driver to take us to the place that was mentioned on the card.

It must be a new place that was built because I don’t remember it from when I was living here. “So are you wearing that?” Andrea looked me over. Dang, I forgot I was still wearing the yellow cocktail dress.

“Don’t worry. Luckily for us, I grabbed some dresses, shoes, jewelry, and make-up out the bags before they put them in the car. Yeah, I’m that awesome,” she finished with a compliment to herself.

I sighed in relief before I started stripping out my yellow dress and putting on a light blue one that stops just above my knees. The dress was perfect for this occasion and I silently applauded Andrea for her choice.

I then reapplied my make-up and fixed my hair, allowing it all to fall freely passed my shoulders. By the time we reached our destination, I was putting on my some light blue heels.

I looked over to Andrea to see her already ready, dressed in a tan dress that was had a puff towards the bottom, unlike mine, which was form-fitting, showing all my curves.

“We’re here ladies, enjoy your night. Just call me when you’re ready to leave,” Andy told us. Yes, made sure he was still our driver. I looked out the window towards the building, it looked incredible.

There were lights swaying into the sky on either side of the door, letting everyone in town know that there was a celebration going on. There were bystanders standing outside the building, either waiting on rides or just chatting.