Mate to the Alpha... : Where Evil Roams

HEY GUYS! SO MATE TO THE ALPHA OF THE RIVAL PACK AND MY BROTHERS WORST ENEMY as FINALLY!  RETURNED! THERE WILL BE TWICE THE ROMANCE! TWICE THE ACTION! TWICE THE HEART BREAK! AND WELL EVERYTHING IS DOUBLED!!!!!!

PLEASE ALSO READ SOME OF MY OTHER STORIES LISTED ON MY PROFILE ALSO IF YOU HAVNT DONE SO ALREADY! ALSO CHECK OUT MY NEWEST STORY CALLED 'The Princess and the Warrior' ENJOY !!!

<3 SUNNY

PHOTO OF MELISSA + REYNOLD ---->

SEQUEL TO MATE TO THE ALPHA :D

************************************************

                                                 *.*.*.* 7 Years Later *.*.*.*.*

(Harmony's POV) 

Perfect. Thats the best word to describe my life is Perfect. Alot has happened over the past 7 Yearsbut they were all perfect 7 years. I am now 23 years old and i shortened my hair to mid back. Over the past 7 years alot of events happened. About 3 years ago Perry and Krista got married and now have 2 beautiful children they are twins 1 boy and 1 girl just as Krista wanted. We both finished up school then went to college i went to Hardford buisness school and i now work as a Real Estate Agent and one of the Top sellers may i add. PenDragon? well he is the President of a really huge company that is International. It may sound like a busy job but he does most of the international stuff on conference calls and when he needs to travel he sends soembody else so he wont be away from me so he is always around...not that he already isnt. We still havnt had our wedding he wanted to wait till we had a stable life to start a family and get married. PenDragon is now 26 years old and he got rid of his shaggy hair into a more.......well mature i guess you can say hair style.

"Ms.Kryptonite?" i looked over at the couple who are looking at the house thats for sale "oh yes i see you have looked at living room no?" they smiled and nodded. "alright then all that is left is the Kitchen and the yard please follow me" i motioned them down the wide hallway and into the kitchen causing them to gasp "wow---its----BEAUTIFUL!" the woman chirped. "alright now what your looking at is a full modern day kitchen completed with counter tops made of granit,beautiful black steel stoves,this island counter top dishwasher fridge and this gorgeous Oak Wood dinning table" they walked around opening cabnets. "and this would be such a lovely kitchen if you love cooking i must say" leaning against the counter but still looking professional.

"well i love cooking!" she chirped making me laugh "as do i if this was my house i would be in the kitchen 24/7 but i already have a home" we all laughed. "is that a pool outside?" the husband asked. I nodded and led them to the slid door glass doors that lead onto the deck "the yard will be seen from that window" i pointed to the window then smoothed out my almost knee length black pencil skirt. "huge yard lots of play area if your planning on having children the pool they would love, lots of room for gardening as well and completed with a full fenced yard" they smiled "how much for the house" they guy said.

I smiled "its a bit pricey due to what the house was made of but its 2.5 Million" he smiled "we'll take it" i mentally danced in my head yes! huge bonous coming my way! "alright so why dont you come by my office sometime next week to sign the contract alright?" they smiled "alright thank you so much!" i shook their hands "it was a pleasure doing buisness with you both"  i said while shaking the guy's hand next. We walked outside then i locked up the house then drove home. I called up my boss telling him i sold the house and will need the contract and he told me i will be getting a raise.

I was almost home when my blue tooth started ringing so i pushed the button on the wheel "Harmony Kryptonite speaking" what you never know if its a client! "Hey Baby Girl" a husky deep voice said. I smiled "hey Pen" i said. "you almost home?" i chuckled "Yes i am almost home i am actually pulling in right now" and before he could answer i hung up on him. I turned the car off and got out smoothing my skirt. I had on an almost knee length black pencil skirt,a tucked in sky blue blouse and a matching buisness jacket with my hair in a french twist held up by a single decorative pin. Along with some 3 inch black prada heels since i am short but i am very sterdy in heels that are up to 3 inches other then that i am on my face.