T w o

[Author's note]: This chapter will be the story about their past. I won't make the words itallic but this is their lost memories. This chapter explains as to why they are related to eachother in the past and how they forgot all about it. Enjoy :) Oh and just a warning: might include some adult scenes but probably not much. I'm sorry if you get uncomfortable.

-

"You know I love you, right?" Malcolm wrapped his arms around her body from behind as he rested his head on her shoulder. He started planting kisses on her neck as she moaned softly. She shifted slightly, turning around to meet his lips. Carefully, Malcolm guided her to the bed and gently pushed her down, crawling on top.

"(Y/n)." He breathed out as he slipped his coat off. Her face was red, her breath hitched. She slowly brought her face near and attacked his lips.
"I-" She managed in between kisses, "-love you-" She released his lips to finish, "-too."
A smirk made its way to Malcolm's lips.
"Then, trust me."

The cries of a child was heard from a distance.
"What were we thinking?" He sighed.
The girl only looked at him strangely whilst walking towards a baby who was in need of comfort.

"What do you mean?"

"We've brought a life to this world yet we're not prepared to support it," He answered.

"What are you talking about? We're doing perfectly fine. Rumple's probably just hungry."
"But..."
He bit his lips and his gaze fell to the ground.

"But what?" She had the baby in her arms, already calmed from his cries.

"I'm not prepared yet." He grinned. "-I can't stay young with a child, haha." The laugh that came out didn't sound normal.
"Malcolm, a-are you okay?" She stuttered, a little freaked out by his sudden change of personality.

"Aha...Hahahahahahahahaha-" He started laughing hysterically. It was psychotic. Taking slow steps, he started walking towards them.
"M-Malcolm! What's gotten into you?" She put the baby back into his cot and ran to him. She hugged him tightly and silently spoke,
"C-Calm down. Tell me what's wrong with you." Her words were soothing.
If only it could snap the boy out from his trance.

"A-" Her eyes went wide, "Ah-Ack!" She started coughing blood. She pushed Malcolm away as she clutched her stomach. Blood was oozing out from the part she was pressing on.
"H-Ha-Hahahahahahaha!" He ran his hands through his hair, his gaze sharp on the poor girl's eyes. His eyes weren't the innocent green anymore. It flashed red and a psychotic smile played on his lips. A knife was in his right hand, decorated with the blood of his lover.
"M-Malcolm!" She breathed heavily. "Wh-Why...How could y-you!" She shouted.

The smile never left his lips.
"(Y/n). This is the only way I can stay young. I can't with you with me and...That baby." The baby started crying loudly. "Don't worry, dear. I still love you. Don't you, (Y/n)?"

There was no response.

"(Y/n)?" His eyes changed itself back to its normal shade of colour.
"(Y-Y/n)?!" He shouted. "W-What have I done?"

He stared at the ground with shaking hands. Blood kept on spreading from the lifeless body in front of him.
"(Y/n), (Y/n)...I'm s-sorry."

He shivered and brought his hands to his hair. Red was the colour that shaded the dark colour of his hair as his fingers ruffled it. At the same time, the cries of a baby could be heard.
"Sh-Shut up!" He snapped. Quickly grabbing the knife, he headed straight for the crying baby, a psychotic smile laced on his lips.
He lifted the knife, ready to swing it towards the poor child.
"I-I-" He was breathing heavily, his eyes dark yet shone with fear.
He paused for a few minutes before dropping the knife on the ground.

"What was I thinking?" He hugged the baby tight in his arms.

"Yes, Mr. Magician. I need your help to get her back to life." Malcolm said.
The Magician just gave a snicker.
"You think it's that easy?" He rested his chin on his hand.

"Please! I regret what I did! I was too selfish! Please help me. Return her to me." Malcolm begged, desperate.

Sighing, the magician responded,
"There might be a way, but you'll have to be up to it."

"I'll do anything!"

The Magician smirked, "Fine. She can only return if she lives as your shadow, not as a human being. You okay with that?"
Malcolm thought for a moment. He really did want her back in his life but it sounded wrong. Her as his shadow? Will she be okay?

"I know what you're thinking. She'll be fine. It's just...It'll be different. She'll have the ability to control magic."

Malcolm nodded.

"Here's the price. I'll take all of your memories of eachother. (Y/n) would know nothing too. When I make her your shadow, the only thing you would know is that she is your shadow." He smirked.

"THEN, WHAT'S THE POINT OF GIVING HER LIFE AGAIN?!" Malcolm shouted, getting pissed from the requirement.
The Magician laughed,
"Calm down, boy. There's a way for you to remember after you forget everything."
Malcolm scoffed, allowing him to continue.

"You two have to fall in love." He smiled. "Once that happens, the memories would flow one by one into both of your minds." Chuckling, he finished his sentence,
"How's that? You still want her back?"

"Yes."

"My son in return of you and youth." -He said, holding his son tight in his grasp.
The shadow laughed.
"No can do, kid. I'm off limits." It held onto the child who was squirming for help.
"-But I'll give you a chance."

Twenty nine days down, one more to go.