F o u r t e e n

Scrunch. Scrunch. Scrunch.
There was only sound of their feet stepping on the ground over and over again. They never spoke a word but instead travelled on the island in silence.

The sun was just above their heads, they were off to their journey as soon as dawn showed up. (Y/n) sighed. She couldn't exactly understand why she's doing this.

Maybe it was revenge.
Maybe it was hatred.
Or maybe she wanted to forget the horrid things that Peter had done.

And by doing so, she needed to banish him. To erase him from existence. Maybe then, she could forget everything.

But it couldn't be that easy.

"Hey Jones." She croaked, a slight sniffle could be heard.

Hook raised his eyebrows but kept his gaze to the nature in front of him. He released a little grunt, urging her to continue.

"Do you have a knife?"

He stopped on his tracks and forcefully made the others halt too. He turned to her and gave her a questioning look. A look that wanted a reason from her request.

She wiped her eyes quickly. Somehow her eyes were full of water, tears to be exact.

"I need it for something." She said.

Hook eyed her curiously, but handed her a small yet sharp knife. It was good enough. Watching closely, he focused on her actions, seeing the girl cut a piece of her hair. It wasn't much, but it could fill a handful.

Surprisingly, she handed them to Hook, along with returning the knife.
"Why are you giving me this?" He glared, annoyed by the activity. She looked calm, as if already expecting the answer.

"I'm magic, Hook. Everything about me is magic. Throw that thing to anything, and it'll burn." She paused to take a deep breath before continuing, "I guess you could say that I trust you enough to hold onto a little of my magic."

She smirked in which Hook gladly returned. Before he could say anything, a loud explosion was heard from a distance, cutting him off.

Her eyes were wide, both fear and curiosity rained onto her features. Suddenly, she could feel pain on her shoulder along with a hand gripped tightly on her wrist. She didn't have time to comprehend the situation before a cloth was forcefully pushed on her mouth.

"Pan!"
That was all she heard before she fell into a sea of black nothingness.

Seventeen days down, thirteen more to go.