T w e n t y F o u r

"Where is she?"
The words came out of Peter's mouth without even him intending to. When he realized that it slipped from his lips, he bit lightly on them. Curious as to why he was suddenly thinking about her.

Since yesterday, she hasn't been coming to the camp. It's weird how without the presence of her at the camp, the lost boys and Peter really had nothing to do.

No adventure, no fun.
Nothing.

Sighing, he rested on his bed with his eyes staring blankly at the shirt that (Y/n) wore yesterday. It was neatly hung in front of the closet.

It took a few seconds before he finally stood up and took a look at it in his hands. It smelled nice, like the mixture of roses and candy.

Without thinking, he brought the shirt close to his face and sniffed onto her scent.
This is nice.

Immediately, his eyes open.
"What am I doing?" He mumbled under his breath. His eyes glaring daggers at his shirt.

He resumed to hang the shirt back to where it was but his fingers suddenly brushed the pocket of his shirt. There's something in there.

Peter fished his hand inside the pocket to find a pin. He observed it before making a conclusion that she accidentally forgot to take it before retrieving the shirt to him.

He gently placed the pin on a table. Eyes shut close, he walked back onto his bed.

The rest of the day at camp was nothing but plain surviving with not a single fun.

Seven days down, twenty three more to go.