T w e n t y

Waking up to a boy next to her isn't something typically normal to her. Her eyes widen and she was about to scream her lungs out but was stopped by Peter who placed a hand to cover her mouth. He looked over at her with a sleepy glare.

This morning, (Y/n) woke up feeling something wrapped around her waist. She turned to see Peter fast asleep as he snuggled into her shoulder with both of his hands around her.

Her screams came out as muffled words while Peter resumed to rest on her shoulder, his breathing stinging her neck.

She blushed a million shades of red and in a flash, she sent Peter falling off the bed and she quickly stood up. Perks of having magic.

She held her hands high in a defensive pose, hiding her features from him. A groan escaped from him, making her peek her eyes through the pose to see him rubbing his head. He seems to be in pain.

"What did you do that for?" He asked, venom laced in his voice. Her jaw dropped.

"Y-You were the one that startled me!"
He looked at her with an 'are you serious' look. Sighing, he ruffled his hair and headed to her place. He pinched her cheek and pulled on it harshly, making her squint her eyes in pain.

"You were the one that screamed for me last night."

Her eyes jolted open upon hearing that. She didn't remember but what Peter said was the truth. She was the one that had a nightmare and requested for him to keep her company. But of course that was because she was still in a sleeping daze yesterday and didn't even realise that she told Peter to literally sleep with her.

"I-I did?" She stuttered out. Peter just nodded his head before heading back to bed in hopes to continue his rest.

She stared at his actions, not realizing she watched him a bit too long.
"What are you staring for? If you want to join me, just ask." A smug smile was featured on his face.

Again, the attack of the blushes met her face.
"No way!" She shouted as she sent Peter flying again with a gust of wind and ran out the door.

He groaned in slight annoyance, clutching the bed's side to support him standing up.
Fierce.

Eleven days down, nineteen more to go.