F i f t e e n

What was she thinking yesterday?
She teleported to the other side of Neverland yesterday, due to the fact that she didn't want to see Peter.
Nor talk to him.

Ruffling her hair, she jumped on a tree branch and casted a spell on her body so no one could see her. Right now all she wants is to get away from him.

She began to whistle quietly and tried to push away the negative thoughts.

You got it all wrong, (Y/n).

Surely it's part of the tricks.

Welcome back, (Y/n).

The tears fell down her cheeks without even her noticing it. She shuffled on her spot. Biting her bottom lip as she grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled on it harshly.
But physical pain can't make the pain in her heart go away.

What do you want?

"You."

His voice rang in her mind. It repeated itself as she struggled to stop the tears from slipping.

And here I made you a dre-

"Stop!" She shouted, stopping the thoughts racing in her mind. She was breathless, her hair a mess and her face a wreck. She took a few minutes to regain herself, but then she heard voices.

They couldn't be Peter and the lost boys, they were at the other side of the island. Even if they were to come and get her, they can't be here that fast.

"The shout was from here, captain."

She smirked, and redone the spell on herself. She peeked through a tree and saw exactly what she thought it was.

Captain Hook and his crew.

She ran through a bush, purposely making a sound. Paying close attention to their reaction, she laughed as Hook withdrew his sword from it's place.

"Come out!" He shouted angrily.

Chuckling, she hid behind the shadows but allowed him to have a look at her figure.
"What are you doing here, Captain?"
She teased, emphasizing the word 'captain'.

He glared towards the girl, obviously annoyed.
"What are you doing butting in our business, Shadow?"

She walked towards him, the light shining on her figure. Her hair was quite messy yes, but she still looked amazing.

That was what they thought.

"If you're here to hunt down Peter, I'm here to help you." She said calmly.

Hook could feel the seriousness in her burning gaze. He didn't really trust her words but if they were going to kill that bloody demon, they needed all the help they could have. His crew looked at him worriedly, as if telling him not to trust the girl.

But he ignored the protests and accepted the offer.
"Fine."

She smirked in response.

"But if you do anything to betray us, we'll slit your throat no matter who you are."

Accepting the deal, she reached her hand out to shake his right hand.
Time for revenge.

Sixteen days down, fourteen more to go.