E i g h t

[Author's Note]
Hi, it's Rin. I just wanted to make a warning for this chapter. This one contains little hints of smut, which continues out as sexual intercourse. If you are not comfortable with this kind of stuff, you are advised to skip this chapter! Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this :)

-

"(Y/n).."
She heard a groan from beside her. Turning around, she saw Peter right next to her, eyes shut and snoring slightly. His arms were wrapped around her figure as he rested his head on her shoulder. The edge of her lips curved to a small smile.

He looked so innocent in this state. His breathing was steady, his chest heaved up and down by each breath. Brushing a strand of hair away from her face, she leaned down to meet his lips with her plump ones.

Her eyes shut close as she pushed her lips harder onto Peter's. He was still asleep, unaware of the kiss from her.

Satisfied, she pulled away but a hand pushed her head back onto him. Her eyes fluttered open slightly to see Peter's eyes close and leaning in, making their lips met for a second time.

He stood up just enough for him to change positions with her. He pushed her figure on the bed without breaking the kiss. As she felt the need of air coming in, she gripped the collar of Peter's shirt and pulled away from him. She looked up to see a smirk on his face.

Not to mention his green eyes which was drooping with lust.

"(Y/n)," his voice was hoarse, "I would love to wake up to that everyday."
He smiled sweetly, but she swore she saw a spark of mischief in those eyes of his. She responded with a smirk too and she bit her lips slightly.
Not gonna lie, she felt the need to mess with him. After all, they don't have a chance together like this often, right?

"Peter," she tried her best to be seductively sexy.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

He pushed his hair back and chuckled. "Are you trying to seduce me?" His arms pinned her on the bed whilst he hovered above. "You'll have to try harder."

She laughed. Her hands snaked around his body and slipped under his shirt to feel the tense body of his back. Rubbing up and down on the perfect built body of his.

"I won't give in so easily, (Y/n)." He stated, amusement laced to his tone.

"You wanna play? Challenge accepted, boy." With that, she started leaning up to him whilst biting her lip. She kissed and licked his sharp jawline while her hands moved all over his figure. Moving her lips to the side of his face, she went lower and breathed on his neck. He tilted his head to the right while (Y/n) was busy kissing and sucking the skin of his neck.

Unable to control himself, he slipped his hands under her dress and lifted it up to expose the skin of her stomach up to her covered breasts. He licked his lips from the sight.

He attempted to unclasp the bra and let it free but before he could even have a shot at it, (Y/n) scratched his back and it made him jump away. A surprised expression making it's way to his face as she only smirked.
"I thought I was the one responsible to make you give in?" She chuckled,
"I win, don't I?"

Peter responded with a chuckle of his own as he moved away to get rid of his shirt. He did the same thing to her by lifting up her dress and throwing it away to some spot at the room.

"You won, but I'm not satisfied."
His hands moved to her back and with one swift motion, he unclasped the bra and the prize that was covered just now was revealed. She smirked.
"So, how do I make you feel better, Pan?"

Twenty three days down, seven more to go.