XXXV

a/n: someone told me in the last chapter that the fic is basically going nowhere because every chapter is the same, so i just wanna tell you that i was trying to like get on the time and not rush things but here it is lovely people. finally something is happening.
-

It's been two weeks since the party at Keana's place and a week since Lauren decided it's time to go back to Malibu.

Her relationship with Nick was still shaky and they were taking it slow, a new start or something.

They even slept in separate rooms, Lauren taking one of the free rooms, the one in which she did not sleep with Camila.

But then something started to change and Lauren was freaking out, to say at least.

To say Lucy was surprised when she got a call from Lauren would be a lie, but the reason behind it was surprising.

"I'll take the first plane to get to Malibu. Don't do anything stupid or irrational." Was all Lucy had said once Lauren had told her what's going on

Indeed the same night the said girl knocked on the now well known house in Malibu.

Immediately Lauren jumped onto her and hugged her tightly as she buried her head in Lucy's neck.

"Calm down angel. It's all gonna be okay."

"I don't know what to do Lucy." Lauren said and dragged her best friend to her room

"Where's everyone?"

"They went to the beach. I'm not feeling it. The smell of it kind of makes me sick. But then again, everything else does too."

"When is your appointment?"

"Tomorrow. But it's in LA because it's Keana's connection and-"

"Morning or?"

"Half past eleven."

"Okay so. We need about two and a half hours, right? How about we leave around eight and grab something to eat, what can you eat?"

"Fruits. I pretty much only eat fruits and plain cereals. And pasta but that's not for breakfast."

Lucy chuckles at her friend and shakes her head. "Obviously. Am I sleeping here or?"

"Yes because I miss you and I wanna cuddle and also because if I wake up in the middle of the night and want some fruit I will wake you up and you'll go buy it for me."

"And where do you expect me to find it?"

"I don't know and I don't care but you will cause you love me."

"It doesn't give you the right to treat me like that. And we aren't even sure if you are pregnant you bitch."

"Do not use that language around my baby." Lauren said and rubbed her belly

"Lauren. It's not a baby, it's still probably Nick's sperm, just like leftovers."

"Ew. I'm gonna puke."

"Okay, it's probably just as small as like a blueberry."

"I want blueberries."

"Do I fucking look like I care? Sorry blueberry? I'll put some money in the jar. A dollar per cuss word? Blueberry is gonna be rich by the time they turn eighteen. Just imagine how many money you'll put in the curse jar Jauregui."

"Fuck you."

"Might as well start putting it now?"

"Lucy." Lauren groaned