XXIV

"Are you sure you don't need our help?" Nick offered again

"It's just grocery shopping Nick. It's not the first time I'm doing it."

"I know but-"

"Christ Nick, let it go. What's the big deal? They are going to buy some food and some stuff we need to survive. What's up with you bro?"

"I just wanted to offer my help, excuse me for being polite."

"Babe, calm down. You know Mark is just pushing your buttons. I swear the two of you are biggest kids ever. I'm going upstairs to get changed. If you need anything just add write it down on the paper."

Fifteen minutes later Lauren walked downstairs wearing jean shorts, a black T-shirt with a print on it and a leather jacket.

Right behind her was Camila in washed up high waisted shorts, white crop top, a plaid shirt around her waist and a snapback on her head.

As they walk down Mark whistles.

"You two look like the hottest lesbians couple ever! Honestly if you weren't dating my brother Lauren and if Camila was into girls I'd suggest watching you two."

Lauren scoffed. "Poor little Mark. Too bad your fantasy will never come true."

"Just because Camila doesn't like you."

Lauren opened her mouth to say something but bit her lip to prevent the words from leaving her mouth.

"See? Speechless. It means I'm right. Oh yeah."

Lauren only grinned and nodded her head.

"Sure you are. Gotta go. Bye bye." Lauren said and dragged Camila out of the house and into the car

The whole time Camila was looking at her with a smirk on her face.

"What is it that you wanted to tell him? You had a comeback didn't you?" Camila questioned

"Don't I always?"

"What was it?"

"That you proved to me many times how much you like me and need me."

"Oh have I?"

Lauren turned to look at her. "Sure did."

"How so?"

"Are you seriously trying to flirt with me while I'm driving to the grocery store?"

"What if I am?"

"Don't."

"Why?" Camila asks as she puts her hand on Lauren's knee

"Because I will pull up the car and fuck your brains out and considering our luck a police would come knocking on the window. Then,they would call the Rent-A-Car company who would call Nick because the car is on his name and we would have to explain to them why the police caught us fucking in the car."

"When you put it that way... Huh, guess we should have took Mark's car then. He obviously wouldn't mind."

"I love Mark as a bother but how can you date him? He's so immature."

"He's not that bad Lo. And he makes me happy."

"Find a boyfriend to make you happy, find your ex to make you cum."

Camila looked at her and raised her eyebrows. "Watch it Jauregui."

Conveniently it was a red light so Lauren stopped the car and turned around to Camila. She then grabbed her face and connected their lips.