XXI

"So, if I got it all right, it's not just sex, right?"

"Out of everyone, you should know it was never just sex with her."

"I do know that babe but I also know both of you are in a relationship and not with each other. I've known both of you for a few years now and neither one of you is a cheater, what are you doing? If you want her then you should let Collins go."

"I wanna make sure this is what we both want."

"By cheating on a guy who's been nothing but great boyfriend?"

Camila let out loud huff. She knew Dinah is right, she knew she was wrong about this one.

"Look, all I'm saying is that you should stop the cheating."

The older girl frowned at Dinah's words; cheating is such an ugly word.

"I can't." She finally mumbled "You know I can't."

"Why not? Does she not want the same?"

"No, she does but I'm not sure we are ready to give up the lives we have now."

"Not much of a good life apparently, I mean, cheating is a sign."

"Thanks Dinah, aren't you the best."

"I only want the best for you. I don't want you to get hurt by this. Be careful?"

"Sure."

"I gotta go but I'll call you later?"

"Okay, thank you so much. I love you."

"I love you too Walz, say hi to Lo for me?"

"Will do. Bye."

As soon as she ended the call Camila walked out to the back yard where Lauren was lying next to the pool as she watched Collins brothers playing basketball one on one.

"You're drooling." Camila said as she walked over

"Can you blame me?"

The younger Latina looked at her boyfriend and his brother before shaking her head.

"I actually can't. They are pretty hot."

"Just like me."

"Good thing modesty is one of your best sides."

"Are you saying I'm not hot Cabello?"

"Not at all, I find you the hottest of them all. Hot as The Sun. It hurts to look at you for too long."

"That's was so lame." Lauren shook her head before picking up her glass of lemonade

"Huh, guess it's true then, you are what you eat."

Her words made Lauren choke on her lemonade which put a smirk on Camila's face.

"I can't believe you." Lauren said once she calmed down "Plus if it's true, you'd be amazing, not lame."

"True that."

"So uh what did Dinah want?"

"To talk."

"About?"

"Making sure I'm staying out of trouble."

"Oh yeah, because you're such a rebel, the real troublemaker."

"If you look in the dictionary, under troublemaker is written Camila Cabello."

"I thought they'd use Karla, guess not." Lauren replied and earned a smack on her arm