It's time to Sing: Chapter 1 The Beginning

Location: Auditioning for the Scream tour.

   "What are going to be singing for us today? Lola.". The judges say. "today im going to sing Lightweight by Demi Lovato and I hope you enjoy it!". " We hope so too". Lola sings so beutiful and everyone in crowd gives her a standing ovation. "WOW that was the best audition I have ever seen in my life....." The judges start talking and Lola is on stage shaking. The judges have decided.....Thhhhhhaaattt Lola just won The Scream Tour auditions and will join the rest of the teenage stars. Which includes: Diggy Simmons, Mindless Behavior, Lil Twist, Jacob Latimore, OMG Girlz, and Jessica Jarrell. While this is only the first part for you WE all see a bright future for you. Thank you! 

Location: Lola's Two Bedroom Flat in LA

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LO Do you know what this means??" Says Lola to her Best Friend Loriale. " Lo do YOU know what this means??" Says Loriale. "Your going to be Famous andddddd your going to meet the handsome Mr. Diggy Simmons!!!!, Guuuuuuuurrrrrrrl you have to call me everyday" " Call you everyday?? Where are going?? Says Lola. " You remember I'm going to paris for the next month to train with the best Designers....DUHHH" "ohhhhhhh yeah, now who am i going to talk to?? Your the only person ever since my Parents Disappeared 7 years ago...." Lola Says. " Your going to do fine , you know who's FINE??? Diggy whoooooo that boy can get it, hit it, smash it whatever!!!!" says Loriale. " Pahahahaha girl you not even going to be there, I AM!!!! HOLLA" " Alright see you tomorrow."says Loriale " mmmmmmm.... Not tomorrow cuz i have a meeting with The Scream Tour people." " Alrighttttt i'll see you when i see you."

Next Chapter-Everyone from the Sream Tour in One room...... Including Diggy...