Chapter 12~ Oh Hot Dayum

(A/N god dammit skylor I'm supposed to be working on my shit. i have the power to kill every character in this book. but i won't. cause its my fave. anywhore, here's your chapter. from me to yoooou. ~krysta)

*Krystas POV*

me and meagan were at the mall. we were looking for the perfect outfit for tonight. i mean its their anniversary, has to be special right?

"Where should we go first?" Meagan asked while we were walking.

I smirked at her and guided her to hot topic.

"Yay!" Meagan shrieked as we went in.

"I get to get a new outfit too." I said blushing madly. i guess Meagan forgot...

"Why?" Meagan asked, clearly confused.

"Um... its mine and Kellins four  month today Meagan.." I said awkwardly.

"Oh! With Kellin right?" Meagan asked blushing.

"Um yeah... who else would i be with?" i asked laughing.

"Well... i know Josh has been talking to you again..." Meagan murmured burying her face into some shirts.

"Um... How would you know that?" I asked a bit pissed off.

"I um... went through your facebook..." Meagan murmured running to the opposite side of the store but i was quick to tackle her gently.

"what." i whisper yelled.. everyone here knows who i am and if we talked about josh to loud then it would be in magazines that I'm cheating on Kellin.. even though I'm not.

"Well i didn't like what i saw Krysta." Meagan whispered upsettedly.

"I didnt do anything! I fucking Love Kellin and i would never cheat on him!" I whisper yelled at her.

"I know but i don't want you to think you can.." Meagan said getting up.

"But i won't. Josh cheated on me with that whore and i won't go back to him. He's scum." I said leading Meagan to the dresses and shoes.

We decided what we were gonna get... but we also got some amazing band merch... and bracelets... and necklaces... and gauges... and hair dye... and fake glasses... and jeans.. and underwear... and bras... shit like that. Thanks to the infinite credit card Kellin gave me for shopping, oh and shoes we got shoes.

"Are you sure we can afford this?" Meagan

"Kellin gave me a credit card." I said smiling at the thought of my amazing Kellin.

We got starbucks and we were walking around the mall when we ran right into the boys.

"Hey sweetie." Kellin said smiling then he kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi baby, whatcha guys doin?" i said smiling at Jesse knowing damn well why they were at the mall.

"Happy one month Jesse." Meagan giggled happily.

"Happy one month to you too babe." Jesse smiled.

(A/N hey guys sorry to interrupt but omg i can here my dad on the computer buying my presents ahhh cx I'm excited, i hope he gets my DCs!!!!)

(Oh and i can check what he gets because he's on my amazon account lmao)

"Oh ya know.. guys day... i see you finally went shopping." Kellin said laughing looking at the many bags from Hot Topic.

(A/N I'm a cheater bc i just checked. he got the DCs heheheh.)

"Yeah sorry we bought a lot... after all it is a special night!" i said hoping Kellin would remember that it was our four month.

"Happy four month anniversary babe." Kellin said kissing my neck sending chills down my spine.

We hadn't had sex yet, we were both still a little freaked about the Meagan thing but i think he wanted it tonight.. i don't know if I'm ready.

"You too sweetie." I said kissing just below his jaw, his sweet spot.

In the past few months my hair had grown, its now down to my shoulders and its black and blue.

Jesse coughed making me laugh, the must of felt uncomfortable hahah.

"Sorry..." i said blushing madly.

"I think we need to head home and get ready." I said to Meagan.

"Alright." Meagan said and after saying our polites goodbyes we got in my Black 1967 Chevy Impala, yes i have the car from Supernatural.. it was a gift. After we got in my car we headed home and I couldn't stop thinking about what'd it'd be like to finally do things with Kellin.

When we got home we put on our dresses and put the rest of the clothes away, then we went to the bathroom, i did my hair and Meagan did her makeup, after an hour or so we switched off. I touched up Meagans scene hair, which i cut myself, then i straightened it as straight as a pin. Which is actually really straight.

I curled my hair because it worked well with the colors.

Meagan and i did naturalish makeup. Then we put on all our bracelets because if the paparazzi see the scars it will make headlines, and we don't want that.

Shortly after we finished getting ready Kellin and Jesse showed up wearing suits and looking A-Mazing.

So it turns out were going on a double date, kind of a boner kill but they both had boxes. I wonder what was in them?

We got to the place and everything was going well, we were drinking champagne and having a good time when Kellin and Jesse smiled and nodded at each other, Me and Meagan looked at each other confused.

Kelin and Jesse both stood up and walked over to where they were standing by each other then in sync, they both go down on one knee infront of me and Meagan. Omg.

And yet again, in sync, the tears came and both of them said sweetly;

"Will you marry me?"

___________________________________

haha fuck you skylor you can't trick me into writing your sexual chapters muahahaha

anyways, cliffhanger. what will they say? will they say yes? is it to soon for meagan and jesse? find out when skylor decides to update cough cough.

~Krystalee123

_____________________________________