Chapter 16- The drama begins

Gabes words rang in my head over and over again. Did he mean what he said? No, of course not. He knows Im with Jesse and that Im having his baby.

"Gabe, Im really sorry... but I dont  feel the same way." I said biting my lip. 

He looked at me with a pained look on his face. He slowly nodded and walked away into the living room. I felt bad but it was true. I don't have feelings for him. I only have them for Jesse. Im having his kid for crying out loud!

I sighed and made my way upstairs. Once I was in mine and Jesse room I dropped onto the bed. I started to feel nauseous so I got up to go to the bathroom. When I walked into the hallway my stomach turned on me and I dropped to my knees. I yelped in pain and clutched my stomach with one arm, and the other supporting me from the floor. I heard foot steps coming up the stairs but everything went black before I can see who came.

*Gabes pov*

My heart was like a torn up piece of paper. Once its all torn up and crinkled, you cant fix it. That's how Im feeling in that idiom

I sat on the couch in the living room, thinking about what happened a few moments ago. Why did I do that? Why did I tell her how i felt? I knew she was with Jesse, and having his baby. Im happy for them. But yet, Im jealous. Every time I see them together, my heart sinks.

As I thought about this I heard a loud thump coming from upstairs. I slowly got up to see what happened. As I was walking up the stairs I heard a cry of pain. That's when my heart rate quickened and I ran up as fast as I could.

When I got upstairs I saw Meagan on the floor. I ran up to her and took her in my arms.

"Meagan?" I said softly. She was out cold. I picked her up in my arms and ran down stairs. I put Meagan on the couch and ran for the kitchen.

"JESSE!!" I screamed. He tried his head in confusion. All I had to say was "Meagan" and he understood and ran out.of the kitchen. He saw her on the couch and picked her up. He had tears in his eyes as he looked at her frail body. She looked pale, like a very unhealthy pale. He turned his back and ran out the door. He put Meagan in the car and made sure she was safely inside before he got in. I felt my heart clinch when I saw her looking ill in the front seat of Jesses car.

'I love you'  I thought, as they drove away.