CHAPTER 10~Back To Normal

*Meagans POV*

I was in my hospital room packing up my stuff that Jesse brought to me while I was in my coma, teddy bears..LOTS of teddy bears. I was finally going home. I cant wait to eat some food that's actually edible. As I was getting my stuff packed, Gabe walked in the room.

''Hey Gabe.'' I said bending over to get my last bear off the ground.

''Hey Meagan...I never got to talk to you that night...'' He trailed off.

What was he talking about? I don't remember him ever trying to talk to me...And he needs to be a little more specific on 'what night' he wanted to talk to me.. 

''Im sorry, but what?'' I asked confused...

He looked at me and sighed,''The night where they took you to the hospital... I was going to talk to you but then after what happened I've kept my mouth shut until you were ready to listen..'' 

''Well you got my attention.'' I said plopping back down on the bed. 

He took in a long breath.''Meagan....I like you.. I know your dating Jesse and all... But I just, I cant handle it anymore.. You make me crazy....'' He said looking at his feet. 

I just sat there. I didn't know what to say.. I mean like he said, I have Jesse.... I didn't know what to do, So many things were running through my mind I thought it was going to explode. Right before I said anything the rest of the band walked in, and Krysta. I took in a sigh of relief and sat back up.

''Meagan, you okay?'' Krysta asked walking up next to me hand in hand with Kellin. 

Kellin got better, he just had a real bad cold.. Like really bad. But he's better now. And Krysta, she still has a bruise on her face. And still has braces..

''Meagan?'' Krysta said again. I shook my head and looked at her.

''Hm? Oh yeah I'm okay. Just ready to get home.''  I walked over to one of the bags I had. I had two.. Jesse and krysta brought me some clothes since I had to be kept over for a while. And I didn't want to sleep in a hospital gown. Krysta told me how Jesse turned away when she was packing my under garments...I laughed at that.

I picked one up and handed it to the closest person next to me. Which was Justin? I thought it was Krys? Oh well. He just chuckled and walk towards Jesse and gave him. Jesse smiled and walked out of the room to go put it in the car. Justin, Jack, and Gabe following. Kellin and Krysta stayed with me. I picked up my other bag and stood up looking to both krysta and Kellin looking at me smiling.

''What are you two smiling at?'' I said  giving a laugh.

''Oh nothing...'' Kellin said. Krysta nudged his side and he gave a kinda OOF!  noise. Kellin looked at her and kissed her forehead. She blushed and took him out of the room. 

I smiled to myself and walked behind them.

~~~~~~HOME~~~~~~

We pulled up in the driveway of the penthouse. I was excited to eat some mac and cheese!! Yeah I said it. Mac and cheese...no judging is necessary for my m/c nummyness... I jumped out of the car and grabbed one of my bags. Jesse grabbed my free hand and inter-winded our fingers. With his other he picked up the other bag and led me inside. 

Once we walked inside all the lights were off. I immediately clung to Jesse. I hated the dark..so much. I felt him squeeze my hand. I closed my eyes tight while holding Jesses hand tighter than he was. I hope im not cutting off any circulation. Then all of the sudden the lights flew on and everyone jumped out from behind the couches and chairs. They must have ran inside before me and Jesse made it out of the car.

I jumped and started to laugh and cry at the same time. There was a banner in the back that said:

WELCOME HOME! WE MISSED YOU!

There wasn't many people here but there was enough to scare you shitless with a surprise party. The only people here were; Kellin,Krysta,Gabe,Justin,Jack, and Jesse. Then there was me hugging everyone with tears streaming down my face. I felt kinda weird hugging Gabe.. But I did anyways. I couldn't just hug everyone else and not just one person.. That would be rude.

''So, do you like it?'' Jesse asking putting his arms around my waist. 

''Do I like it? I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU!'' I screeched kissing the side of his face. 

He smiled and kissed my forehead,''Good to have you back baby girl.''

I smiled at him and turned my body to where  I was facing him. I kissed him and whispered,

''Me too, its great to be home again.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY MEAGANS HOME!!

Well unlike my readers care ._.

Unlike Krysta..

She cares.

Ok well you know what to do..

~Vote~Comment~

~Skylor