CHAPTER THREE~ Kellin and Krysta

*Krystas POV*

I was comforting Meagan when Jesse came out and took my place, I hate to admit it but I wanted to go be with Kellin... atleast she could hang out with Jesse.

I got back and Kellin was waiting for me on the couch.

"Hey babe, Meagan ok?" Kellin asked upsettedly, God he was cute.

"Well, Jesse is with her so she will be fine." I said sitting beside him.

"Krysta... can i tell you something?" Kellin stuttered nervously.

"Of course Kellin!" I said waiting for his reply.

"Well um... I just wanted to tell you that you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, Your eyes are so bright and full of life, I could get lost in them for years. And I love the way they light up when your talking about something you're passionate about, and the little hand movements... they're adorable. And your lips are so kissable and I love the way they purse when you're thinking hard, and the way you smirk when you flirt with me. And even though your hair is short I love the way it flows, and I like how soft it is; and of course the way you move it out of your eyes when you're talking. I love how short you are, you look so fraile, so fragile and petite. I just want to protect you forever but your so sassy, you'd never let me. And your curves... wow. I like the way you walk, you have pep in your step. And I love the way you do your makeup, most girls overdue it but you do it just right. I love the way you look at things, kind of like a little kid, like you've never been hurt before and you're excited about what you might see or find.. but i know that's not true. I've seen the marks on your wrists going up to your forearms. It makes me realize you still have hope and the world and its so adorable, and i just wished I saw everything like you do. And I just... I really like you..." Kellin said almost out of breath.

My jaw dropped and tears threatened to spill, I couldnt say all the thoughts coming into my mind, I didn't want to scare him off. I wanted to tell him I've loved him ever since I first started listening to his and the bands music about two or so years ago, but i couldn't. Not yet anyways, so all i could say is,

"I really like you too Kellin, I never thought a guy like you would like a girl like me." I said smiling widely.

"Really? You really like me?" Kellin asked excitedly.

"Of course i do! Why wouldnt I?" I asked confusedly.

"Well um... I've um.. been used a lot before.. I know you won't use me but um, I just can't believe you like me!" Kellin said cutely blushing.

"Awh Kellin, I would never ever in a million kajillion years use you!" I yelled wrapping him up in an embrace.

"Where have you been all my life?" I heard Kellin whisper softly, not intending for me to hear.

"I've been here for two years waiting for you." I whispered even softer than he did, but i knew he heard me by the way he held me closer and kissed my cheek.

God i fuckin love him.

"I'm glad I met you." He almost breathed out so softly you'd only be able to hear him if you were in my position, and if you were id punch you in the face.

"I fell for you years ago.." I breathed out accidently. Shit.

But he didn't give me the response I thought he would. He gasped and turned me towards him and kissed me. Wow.

__________________________________

THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN BY KRYSTA BECAUSE WAS BEING A LITTLE SHIT AND DIDNT WANT TO UPDATE.

But omg guysss c:

Oh and hi I'm Krysta cx

Go read my books, my username is @krystalee123

*dont worry i actually update my books cough cough*

awh just kidding i love my Skylor cx

~Krysta

____________________________________