Chapter 7~ Screams

*Krystas POV*

I was making out pretty heavy with Kellin when i heard Jesse scream and we both froze.

I ran upstairs and i saw Meagan unconcious on the floor with blood coming from her arms.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs shoving Jesse out of the way.

"I-I um.." Jesse stuttered and Kellin came up behind him.

"YOU WHAT?!" I screamed again and tears pricked at my eyes.

"We um.. we.. we had sex Krysta..." Jesse said starting to cry. Oh my god. He must feel terrible..

"Jesse... I'm so sorry.. i didn't realize... we just need to get Meagan taken care of..." I said starting to take off the blood soaked gauze and all our faces turned white. The cuts were so deep you could see the meaty part in her arm. Holy fucking fuck fUCK.

"K-Krysta..?" Kellin asked completely pale.

"W-what?" i said feeling a stinging in my wrists.

"Y-Your wrists.." Kellin said woozily like he was going to pass out. 

I looked at my writs and i almost passed out, they were starting to bleed because i was digging my nails into them. I was triggering so bad because of Meagan.

"I-I'm sorry..." i said tearily.

"I'm calling an ambulance." Jesse said upsrttedly.

"Hurry." I muttered feeling woozy.

"Krysta... lets get her downstairs." Kellin said coming over to us.

"Ok." i muttered again trying to get meagan to her feet with the help of kellin.

We were about to go downstairs when I slipped and hit my face pn every step on the way down.

When i got to the bottom i groaned and just laid there until Kellin got to the bottom with Meagan in his arms.

"Come on Krysta, let me see your face." Kellin said knealing beside me. I turned over to him and he gasped.

"JESSE!!!" Kellin screamed at the top of his lungs causing Jesse to come bounding down.

"Oh my god!" Jesse gasped seeing my face.

"They both needs to go to the hospital." I heard Kellin whisper to Jesse. Oh come on my face isn't bad!

The ambulance arrived and they got me and Meagan in there and the boys came with us.

"Krysta... no matter what happens always know you're beautiful." Kellin said moving my hair out of my face and i cringed. So much pain.

Basically they sewed Meagan all up, she had lost a lot of blood but she would recover soon.

Well, I busted open my forehead and mouth, and i have to have braces for about a year or so. Its bullshit.

Atleast i didn't die or something.

___________________________________

Hey I'm so sorry that this update sucked but I'm tired and i have writers block and i haven't been able to talk to skylor labsoaisbsiakshf

it sucks.

oh and skylor if you read this I'm coming down this weekend.

ok bye

~Krysta

___________________________________