CHAPTER FOUR~Tease much?

*Meagans POV*

I was still sitting on the bench.. I was a wreck.. I know I punched her and all.. But I dont normally hurt people...I wonder what Jesse's going to say..Krysta got up from comforting me. I heard footsteps going one way and some coming towards me. I kept my head down. I knew it was Jesse, I started to get anxiety.. And when I get it. It hurts my back really bad.. 

Jesse sat down next to me. He put one arm over my back and the other on my knee.

''Meagan, what happened in there?'' Jesse asked rubbing my back.

''I-I dont know..'' I say truthfully. I didnt know what else to say..

Jesse stopped rubbing my back. He took his hand on my knee. Please tell me he isnt going to walk off. I was praying that he wouldnt walk off. Thats when he got on his knees infront of my face. He lifted my chin up.

''Please..Please dont leave me.'' I said starting to cry. 

Jesse looked confused. But he shook the feeling off of him. He looked into my eyes. I looked back into his. I stopped crying, but I was still sniffily. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. Our lips perfectly in sync. He broke the kiss and rested his head on mine. Honestly I wanted to kiss him more..But he stood up and took my hand in his.

''Meagan..I can't even imagine leaving you, if that thought ever crossed my mind, I would be a wreck.''

I looked back at him. He was so perfect. He leaned back down towards my face. I thought he was going to kiss my lips again. But instead he lifted my chin and kissed my forhead. I let out a sigh and he laughed. He was teasing me.. That little shit. I gave him the 'Are you fucking kidding me look.' He smirked and gave a little chuckle. He did it again but kissed my nose. 

''Stop it tease." I said smiling

''Oh what me? A tease? Your funny.'' He said

I looked at him. He was playing innocent. He laughed and we started walking back into the house. It was late. Everyone else was asleep. Except for Krysta and Kellin. They were making out on the couch. Me and Jesse stopped and glanced at them. Im guessing they felt someone staring at them and they stopped. But they were still in their embrace. Krysta snuggled up to Kellins chest. Kellin lightly playing with her short hair. They were adorable. 

Jesse tugged on my hand motioning to go upstairs. I followed. Then I heard Krysta say,''Dont be to loud you two, some people actually enjoy sleep.'' I heard Kellin snicker. I started to laugh. Jesse was holding back his laughter.

Once we made it upstairs, Jesse took me into his room. It was cozy. He had a thick black bed spread. It looked like he had one of those blankets that heat up in the middle of the night. Right next to his bed was a nightstand. There was an alarm on the table, following a box if tissues and a red lava lamp.  walked around the room. It was the perfect size. Not to big or small. On the wall was a 72 inch flat screen tv. Under was his dresser. He also had a little mini fridge right next to it. It had water, Vodka, and Moonshine. 

Jesse walked next to me and put his chin in the crook of my neck. His breath lightly making the hairs on my neck stand. He hugged me from behind and started pecking my neck. I shivered. He laughed and turned me around to where I was facing him. He leaned down. Im guessing he was going to be a tease. I lifted my head and kissed his nose. He looked back at me. Lifting an eyebrow. I laughed.

''You know, when you called me a tease... That wasnt even real teasing.''  He said while inching closer to me.

''Mmhhm'' I said while smirking.

''If you dont believe me, I could show you.'' He pressed our bodies close together.

''Bring it.'' I say looking up at him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAAAA clifhanger

Hate me yet?

NAHH you cant possibly hate this.

Just kidding..You can totally hate this. 

Anywhore

I want to give a special thanks to Krysta who updated for me. I was tired.. But I think Im going to make more than one update today. I have so many ideas for this story and how its going to go.

But unfortunatly, my cousin is coming over today...Sooo shes going to want to play computer and xbox games all day. Im fine with that idea.

I just want to make sure she understands that I have to write a story..

(Shes obsessed with Jesse Lawson)

She will hate meeee

You know the drill.

~Vote~Comment~

I would like to know what people think about this book. 

Ok baii

~Skylor