CHAPTER 9~~Make It Happen

*Meagans thoughts*

I can hear whats around me, I just can't see. I can't move. I can't speak.  Whats going on? Why can't I get up! I need to get up and see Jesse. I miss him so much... How long have I been asleep? It honestly hasn't seemed that long.. Im probably just dreaming. Yeah, that's it, I'm dreaming. I'll wake up in a few minuets or so. Right?

*Jesses POV*

It's been almost a month. I haven't  left the hospital, well to shower and change my clothes. But other than that I haven't moved from where I'm sitting next to Meagan. The doctor said if I talk to her like shes awake, then she could somehow respond. I've been talking to her everyday. I've told her that the band is going to have to perform again soon. And that I hope she can come. I even told her the Ashley is gone for a while. She went on a cruise with her parents and wont be back for a couple months.

I looked at Meagan. She hasn't moved and inch. I laid my head on her bed while holding her hand in mine. I heard the door open and I saw Kellen and krysta there. I'm glad Krysta has been doing better. She already has on her braces. I haven't really paid attention to them though. I don't even know the colors she chose. Or if she even has colors on them. Kellin has been doing bad lately. I think hes getting sick, like real sick. Hes been paler than usual. Krysta turns toward him.

''Kellin? Are you ok?'' She asked with concern

Kellin slowly turned his head to face her. He nodded and smiled weakly at her. 

''Kellin sit down..You don't look good.'' She took the words right out of my mouth. Kellin did what he was told and sat down in one of the chairs. Krysta turned back towards me.

''Has she replied at all? Like with movement?'' 

I shook my head and placed it back down on the bed. I don't really talk that much anymore unless its to Meagan, or one of the doctors. I just don't see the point of going on with out Meagan,,,Shes my life. 

Krysta sighed and looked back at Kellin. He was fast asleep in the chair. Krysta walked over to him and felt his head. She had an alarmed look on her face,

''Jesse...c-can you you come feel Kellins head?'' She stuttered.

I nodded and sat up and walked over to Kellen. I placed the back of my hand on his forehead. I didn't believe it at first but then I did it with my other hand. Kellin was burning up. Krysta got up and called the nurses in. She told them what was wrong with Kellin, how he was burning up and all, and they took him in another room. Krysta followed.

I sat back down and looked at Meagan.I kissed the top of her hand.

''Please, please baby girl...wake up. Please.'' I softly cried into hand. I never knew how much I could love a person before. I got a couple tears on her hand. I wiped them off. I held her hand tight. I didn't want to leave her side...

'Wake up, please...I need you' I thought. 

Then I could have sworn, her finger twitched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if its kinda short..

I doubt it

BUT I wanted to make an update,

ANND I just got told a STUPID IDIOTIC LIE...

But I will save it for the next page,

You know what to do

~Vote~Comment~

~Skylor