Chapter 21~ Land Of Cofusion

(This chapter has to do with Kellin and Krysta only)

Kellins POV

She's still not here. Its been hours since she has left.

I sit in the living room by the phone, hoping she will call me back. I've called her so many times, I can still remember the voice mail greeting.

''The person you have called is unavailable. At the tone, please record your message. When you are finished recording you may hand up, or press pound for more options''

I should attempt to make that into a new song. Maybe it could be our new single called,''Answer the fucking goddamn phone''

I begin to look at the clock, its 8:23 in the morning and no word about nor from Krysta. I grab a cup of coffee and hear something hit the door. The newspaper must be here. I make my way to the front door and open it, I normally leave the paper there for someone else to throw away, but since I'm the only one awake I might as well do the dirty work.

I pick up the bag that has the paper in it and notice something on the front page. I saw Krystas figure.I take the paper out of the bag and begin looking at the front page, and I can't even tell you how broken my heart was. It was Krysta and Jesse kissing at a bar. The headline reads;

''Sleeping With Cheaters?''

''Kellin Quinns fiance kissing Jesse Lawson at 'Friends', a bar up in the main parts of the city. Reports state that they were having an evening out together. The two were spotted kissing each other on the dance floor.''

I didn't have to read anymore than that.

Krys' POV

I wake up in a place where I'm not familiar with, along with the person sleeping beside me. I rub my head, trying to ease the pain of this hangover, and look over to my left. My eyes widened and I cover my mouth with my hands. It was Jesse. I got up and put my clothes on, grabbing my keys on the way out.

I walk outside into the cloudy day, It's muggy.. Like my thoughts about what happened last night. I find my car and hurridly get inside and drive off.

I stop at a red light and look over to my left. There were people all over the newspaper stand. I squinted my eyes to try to focus on what was on the front page that was so interesting. Then, my focus clears and I realize that it was me and Jesse, kissing, on the front cover of the newspaper. The light turned green and I sped home, hoping Kellin wasn't awake and reading the paper.

Maybe I should just stop looking to my left, because nothing good ever happens when I look to my left apparently.

I walk into the house, it was uncomfortably silent. I look up and see Kellin in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee while drawing something on a piece of paper. I walk inside and set my keys on the side table and shut the door. I walk up to Kellin slowly, he looks up at me and then I see it.. I see the newspaper in front of him, he was circling the picture of me and Jesse. I open my mouth, trying to say something. But I was speechless. Kellin gets up and looks me in the eyes, and I look away from his tear stained face.

He takes a deep, shaky breathe and all he could say was,'' Why?''

I walk on the other side of the table to try to get a little closer to him so I could explain what happened, but he stepped back.

''Why Krysta?  Fucking tell me why you did this to us! To me!'' He yells.

My only response was,'' I don't know..''

He walked passed me and started heading towards the stairs,'' I don't think you should stay here anymore. Find another place to live, and tell you're new boyfriend that he needs to go with you. And also, tell him he's out of the band. Thank you.''

Then he disappeared up the stairs. I hear a door slam and I fall to my knees, sobbing quietly on the kitchen floor.

What have I done?

Sorry fro the month late update, so many damn things pop up at once and the situations are pretty difficult to get over. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it was pretty short, but still, took me a minute hah. Thank you guys for reading♥

◘Sparkie◘