CHAPTER 11~This Is Special<3

*Gabes POV*

I told her...I finally told her how I felt and she knocks it off. I understand the fact that she is dating Jesse and all.. But that's not fair in my eyes. Jesse has Ashley, and I have to admit, Ashley is gorgeous. But there's something about Meagan, that makes my heart drop. Cheesy right? I will find a way to have her be mine. And I know the perfect way to do it.

*Meagans POV*

''Sooo?'' Krysta says as be nudges my arm.

''Soo?'' I ask back, looking at her.

''TODAY IS YOURS AND JESSE'S 1 MONTH!!'' She screams jumping on my back.

''Krysta get the fuck off me!'' I say laughing and screaming at the same time. 

She jumps off and tugs on my arm and pull me into hers and Kellins room. Kellin was out with the boys (Jesse, Justin,Gabe, and Jack) having just a day for the guys. Me and Krysta were home just the two of us. Once she pulled me all the way in the room she pushed me on their bed. She stood in front of me and crossed her arms.

''Aren't you the least bit excited?'' She said switching all her weight on her right foot. She looked so serious. I burst out laughing.

''WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?!'' She screams. I can tell shes holding back her laughter. 

''Because! Your being hilarious!'' I laughed,''And yes Krys, I am excited for your information.''

I say standing up making my way to the door. She grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back on the bed, ''So..What are you going to wear?''

I just sat there and looked at her like she was out of her marbles,'' What I'm going to wear? Krysta this is just one month..'' 

''One month my ass,'' She says plopping on the other side of me,''This has been ONE MONTH since you and Jesse have been together! And one month is kinda a big deal. Did Jesse not ask?''

I turned towards her with a look of confusion. She looked at me wide eyed and cursed under her breath.

''Shit shit shit shit shit! FORGET I SAID ANYTHING MEAGAN SHHHHH!'' She gets up and hold my face towards her chest. 

''Krysta!'' I screamed poking her sides. She screamed and shot straight up. I swear any higher she could have hit the ceiling.

She looked at me and covered her mouth.

''Tell me.'' I hissed

She shook her head.

''Krys...Tell me.''

Once again she shook her head.

I pushed Krysta on the bed and tickled her. She burst out laughing. I was sitting on her while she tried to escape my grasp.

''OKAY!! MEAGAN!!'' She hollers. I keep my hands in her eye sight. Just in case I have to resolve to more tickling. She took in a deep breath. ''Jesse was going to ask you to go on a date with him and...other stuff and I didn't know if he asked you yet so I just assumed he did.'' 

I sat there and smiled.

''So now that you know...What are you going to wear?'' She asks.

I shrug

''Then,'' she pauses,'' We need to go shopping.''

~~~~~~~~~~

*Jesses POV*

Me, Kellin, Justin, Jack, and Gabe were walking around having a 'guys day'. I just told that to the girls. What we were really doing was figuring out what to do for me and Meagan tonight. its our one month. One full month we have been together. I know its probably one month to you. But to me.. Its been 30 wonderful and magical days with Meagan. I broke up with Ashley about two weeks ago. She was upset and supposedly going to make Meagans life hell. But Ashley doesn't have any dirt on Meagan to even get a head-start.

We walked in a fancy jewelry store. I wanted to get something special for Meagan, something that she will remember and cherish forever. Yeah I know what your thinking. 'Aw Jesse how sweet I wish all guys were like you!' No..just no stop there. I'm doing this because I love Meagan. I'm not trying to get her in bed or just make her want me and shit like that. I'm doing this from my heart. From the VERY BOTTOM of my heart.

We walked around the store for a while. Justin and Gabe were laughing at something they thought was funny. I guess one of the banners from across the jewelry store was a fail..It said, ''We've upped our SAFETY standards, SO UP YOURS TOO!'' 

They were dying of laughter. I had to admit it was pretty funny. I chuckled a little then returned for my jewelry hunting. Kellin and Jack were looking at bracelets together. And this is where I burst out laughing. One of the store clerks walked over to them and put her hands on their shoulders and asked them,''Are you lovely men finding everything okay.'' Kellin nodded and returned looking at the bracelets and pointed one out. The clerk took it  and looked at Jack,''You have..a very handsome boyfriend.'' They both went wide eyed and Kellin tried explaining why they were looking at bracelets. The clerk nodded and turned around her face all red.  I was on the ground laughing my ass off.  

Once that was all over, I went back to looking. At the corner of my eye I saw something sparkle. It was a necklace, no wait. It was a locket. It was shaped as a heart. It was silver with little diamond studs around it. I asked the clerk to get it out for me to see. She did so and let me handle it. I opened it up. You could put pictures in on each side of the locket. It had an engraving on each side of the heart. It said,''Forever and Always''  

I wanted it. It was perfect. 

''Ma'am?'' I asked the clerk.

''Yes how may I help you?'' She asked in a chirpy tone. 

''I would like to pay for this.'' 

She nodded and walked behind the counter and did her thing.

''Would you like to add another engraving?'' She asked looking back up at me.

I nodded and told her what I wanted. She told me it will be ready in about 2 or 3 hours the latest. I gave her a smile and paid for what I asked for. She told me the extra engraving was on the house. I thanked her and went back to the boys.

''So?'' Asked Justin,'' Did you get it?''

''Yup. We need to come back in about two or three hours. I asked for an extra engraving.'' I told them.

''And what did it say?'' Jack asked while looking around at the others. They nodded and looked at me.

I took in a deep breath.

''It says.....''

~~~~~~~~~~~~

MUAHAHAHAHA cliff hanger >:D

Lol sorry I had too

I hate when authors do that.

I just wanted to know the feel of a good cliff hanger. 

You wont know what it is until Meagan gets the of the locket.

Walp. I know I said that 3 comments would really make me happy. But I looked at my readers and I have like 105. That was enough for me I guess. 

I FELT SPECIAL! even though that's not a lot. But still...I though it was nice.

Okey you know what tew dew.

~Vote~Comment~

~xSkylorx~