CHAPTER 13~ A bit off

*Meagans POV*

I was stunned. No like, literally stunned. I couldn't move, speak, or act on anything. It was like I had just gotten paralyzed with excitement. Jesse was staring at me, with hope gleaming in his precious eyes. I finally snapped myself out of it and looked at him. At first he started to frown, as if he though I wouldn't answer and just run out of there. But I didn't. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He was urgent to respond back.

He looked at me and I nodded reuniting our kiss. Krysta and Kellin were having a moment. Krysta's face was all red and had tear stains running down her cheek onto Kellins clothes. Kellin was doing the same except on her bare shoulder. 

Jesse grabbed the ring and slid it on my engagement finger. I jumped up and down happily in my seat. He got up and hugged  me tight.

''I love you so much Meagan, you've made me feel so happy. I was in a funk before I met you. And now, there are no clouds in the sky. Nothing can get in my way as long as your with me. When I hold your hand, my heart goes a million miles an hour. I love you so much, so so so very much babe, I would do anything for you, I would buy you anything in the world. I would do anything for you. I cant believe I have you as my fiance. I hope we can last as long as possible.'' 

I started to cry, but they weren't sad tears, they were happy tears. I couldn't speak without a sob peeking its way past my lips. But I managed to make a few thing come out.

''I k-know we can l-last Je-jesse, I love y-you too.'' 

And with that he smiled and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I almost forgot we were in a restaurant until I heard multiple hands clapping. I pulled away and smiled at Jesse and giggled. Then I looked at Krysta, and she looked back at me showing me her hand. I showed her mine and she ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly.

''Can you believe,'' she started ,'' that we, you and I, are getting married?'' 

I shook my head and we both laughed. 

Tonight was a good night.

-----Later that evening----

We made it home and everyone went upstairs. I stayed down stairs. Once everyone was gone, I went into the living room. Only to find a dark figure sitting on the couch. I was reluctant at first to go and see who or what it was. But I got the little bit of courage to walk over there and turn on the light. I gasped at who I saw.

Ashley.

She looked horrible. Like she has been on something. Shes definitely been drinking. The smell of alcohal filled my nostrils. But one thing that kept someone across my mind, why in fucking hell is she here?

''Hey cutter'' She said bitterly

''What do you want cunt...?'' I spat back.

She laughed with no expression,''You stole my boyfriend, he was way happier with me than you, I hope you know that.'' She stood up and walked a little close to me,'' So I suggest you let me have him back, or else.'' The smell of alcohol was ribbing off of her, it burned me eyes. 

''Look druggy,'' I started coldly,''He was living in hell being with you, he never smiled, he never laughed, he never opened up. So here's some information I would like to shed, he's WAY happier with me. He can actually walk around with his hand in someones waist without feeling ashamed. And also,'' I lifted my left hand and showed her my ring,''he proposed to me, tonight, so I think he might of gotten over you honey.'' 

Her eyes grew wide with anger, she stepped a little closer to me and held something to my stomach, it was cold. Until I heard something click.

Click

Click

Click

The one word that clicked in my brain. 

A gun, anything but a gun, please please not a gun

I heard footsteps running downstairs. I'm guessing someone heard the clicking. The penthouse was big and the walls were wide, the sound bounced off the walls, and someone noticed the clicking.

To my surprise, it was Gabe. His eyes grew wide at the sight of Ashley with the gun up to my stomach.

She quickly turned around my body and held me by my neck with the gun up to my head.

He ran towards her, but it was to late.

I felt an impact on my skull

I couldn't hear anything but my screams.

Then the dream ended.

----------------------

I woke up screaming and sweat dripping from my forehead. Jesse shot straight up and help me close. 

''Shh, babe calm down, it was just a dream, your okay.'' He cooed in my ear. I was shaking. I was so scared. It was all so vivid, all so real. I had a ginormous headache. Jesse laid me back down and I snuggled into his chest. I didn't go back to sleep. I was too scared. Jesse noticed this and lifted my chin. 

''Meagan, you are safe, I will protect you, promise.'' I nodded and he kissed me.I kissed him back..

Just a dream,I thought, it was just a dream.

And with that, I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEEEHAAA

What did you think?

I put thought into this.

Kinda....

Heh I wanted drama

And I got some

IN A DREAM

c:

Okay well you know da drill.

~Vote~Comment~

Oh and PLEASE comment what you think. I really want to know if I'm any good.

OH OH OH

And, 

Krysta and Meagan are getting their own chapters next c;

I think I'm going to d Meagans first

Just to get it over with.

But yeah

Anywhore

~Doodle~