Chapter 12: Hell of a Night

Recap From The Previous Chapter
*****************

When I got there, I noticed a truck in the yard. The same truck that was there the day I rescued Cash.

I parked across the street beside a liquor store and decided to watch and see if anybody was gonna come out the house.

I waited for 2 hours until I got some action. When I saw who it was, I couldn't believe it....
*
*

END OF RECAP
*************

Shelly
--------

It was my father. My heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach.

Cash
--------

I woke up from my sleep, wanting, wishing those strong arms were still wrapped around me. I'm so in love with Shelly. He rescued me from a life I didn't want to live. He took me into his home. I am so thankful for him.

As I was drowning in my thoughts, I realized that he wasn't here. I quickly called him. He answered on the 4th ring.

"Baby where are you?" I asked, starting to get worried.

He let out a long sigh. The fuck did I do to him?

He finally spoke up. "I told you this morning that I had to go somewhere and you said okay." He said in a annoyed voice.

"Was I asleep or was it awake at that time Shelly?" I was starting to get pissed.

"Ion need this shit from you right now Cash. Damn you always nagging about simple shit. I need a break. We need a break Cash."

My heart sunk. I hung up the phone and began to pack my clothes. I knew I shouldn't have moved in with him. I only did it because I was vulnerable.. I needed attention. I needed to be loved by someone. I guess it's true when they say all good things come to a end. I just thought it would never happen to me....

*A Few Hours Later*

I just finished moving all my stuff back into my house. I'm still at Shelly's house to see if he would even come back.. He didn't. It's been hours since I hung up on him. Maybe I was wrong.

I just want to know what I did. I started thinking back and I came up with nothing.

As I was getting ready to leave, I locked his doors and left the spare key he had given me under the doormat.

As I was heading to my car, he pulled up. I wasn't in the mood for his nonsense. I'm trying to stay strong and not break down but it's not easy. He got out of the car and walked up to me and hugged me.. Tighter than he ever has. All I could do was cry..

Shelly
*******

"Was I asleep or was it awake at that time Shelly?" she said with a attitude. She can save all that shit.

"Ion need this shit from you right now Cash. Damn you always nagging about simple shit. I need a break. We need a break Cash."

I was waiting for her reply but instead I was introduced to the dial tone.

At this point I didn't know if I should care or not. I needed to get my mind off of her so I went to my strip club.

I walked in the door and noticed everything was going good. I dapped up the security guards and made my way to my office.

As soon as I got comfortable, Jenah walked in the room. (She's the girl that bumped into Cash. Cash said she had long red stiff weave and a Nicki Minaj booty, lol.)

She walked in and sat on my lap.

"I missed you daddy."She purred into my ears.

"I missed you too." I lied.

"Did you really?" She said with a stupid smile plastered on her face.

"Nah.. But wassup?" She stopped smiling. I laughed to myself.

"Well, nothing really. I just wondered why you haven't been here in a while. Its boring without being able to see your face. You are one of the reasons why I love coming to work."

I nodded cause I didn't have a response to that.

"You didn't stop coming to work because of that Cash girl did you?" I shook my head. Bitches be so nosey.

"Even if I did, what it got to do with you?"

She turned and headed towards the door.

"Fuck you" She mumbled.

I not like hell she didn't say that shit.

"What you say?" I got up and walked over to her. She turned red.

"Nothing, sorry."

I laughed.

"Nah, i'm sorry. Sorry for hiring yo ass. You fired. And fuck you too."

With that being said, I pushed her out the door and locked it. Too old for bullshit.

"Just wait! You know how much I like you! Just wait till I see that bitch Cash! If I can't have you, no one will." She screamed while still standing outside my door.

I got up and opened it. She was still standing there. I threw my hand up. "Bitch, swerve."

Damn, I realized I forgot about Cash. She'll be aight.

I swear this is one hell of a night.