Chapter 20: A New Life

I've decided to finish the story! I'm so sorry for the wait.

1 year later

"Shelly bring me De'Asia's baby bag." Cash said while walking down the stairs holding their 1 year old baby girl.

"Okay baby give me time. You always rushing me!" Shelly screamed from upstairs.

I rolled my eyes.

"Finally. Took your short neck ass long enough" I said while giggling.

"Haha, you so funny. With your bean bag titties." He said while grinning.

"Okay you done went too far now Shelly. You know I just had a baby!"

"I know baby, and I love you and De'Asia so very much." He said while kissing me on the forehead.

As we got everything together, we headed out to Miami to live in our new place. It has 5 bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen with a bar, a separate dining room, a den, and so much more! We decided that we needed to get something bigger because Shelly wants more kids.

"Baby turn that up! Thats my JAM!" I said as No Flocking by Kodak Black blasted through the speakers.

"Ion know why you like that boy so much. WTF is he even saying Cash? What is he even talking about? I bet you dont even know." Shelly said while laughing.

I rolled my eyes and continued singing.

"I aint getting on my knees bae. You bow down to me. You go down for me. You lay down and do the time for me. Sorry boo, yeah I lied to you but don't you lie to me." I said, singing the chorus of the song.  Shelly rolled his eyes. 

3 hours later we pulled up at our new condo. It was so beautiful. I was staring at the building so hard that I didn't even hear Shelly calling my name.

"Baby get De'Asia out of the car and I will grab the bags."

"Okay baby." I said while pecking him on the lips.

We walked to the front desk.

"How may I help you?" The Latina woman asked while eye-fucking Shelly.

"Umm, excuse me ma'am. He has a wife and a child. Don't get fucked up out here." I said to her, nostrils flaring.

She quickly changed her attitude. She asked again, this time looking at me. "How can I help you all today?"

"That's so much better." I said while giving her a smile.

"My name is Shelly and I have a condo here. I just need to know  what building it is in and the room number." Shelly said while giving me that "calm your ass down" look.

"Okay sir. You are in building 403 in room 21. When you exit out of this building, take a left and you will see a sign that has your building number on it. Here are your keys and I hope you both enjoy your stay."

"Thank you" we both said.

I smiled at Shelley. "Thank you so much for everything baby. I can't wait to start our new life together."

Okay yall thats how I'm going to end this chapter. Everything will not always be peaches and cream with Shelly and Cash. Comment, vote, and let me know what you guys think!